Addictions How To Cure It

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is no cure to addictions and addictions isn't just drugs and alcohol, it's anything you need even food and water and you do it in 'excess' or you cannot survive without it or function very well. It's even 'personalities' where people have certain personalities which become addictions like 'Loud talkers, quiet talkers' or people who love to study or ppl who hate to study, it doesn't matter what the addiction is, even if it's religion and it's addiction, it means you cannot live your life without it and we should set up an 'olympic style' games where we put people into competitions to see who can survive the best without giving up his addiction. To give up an addiction is a 'choice' it's nothing else really.

I chose not to give up cigarettes or drinking coca cola, I can survive quite hard under harsh conditions like 'extreme taxations' and pricing and I will substitute my food for it and water. Same with internet I am addicted to reading or watchin youtube videos around my 'interest' areas, if u took away my interest areas such as computer and internet, I wud break down but I wud cope the longest because I know how to survive if put in extreme situations and I am not saying it's easy but that's the whole idea about addictions, everyone has one addiction that's why were not 'perfect' as human, when u find yours, go into my 'olympics' and test yourself against people with similar addictions and see who lasts the longest, I know I wud last the longest in my category. It's not fair to compete on things where people have advantages. I have an advantage when it comes to food n water, I don't need it, I cud substitute it for coca cola as it fills me up and im not hungry. Why would u put me in a fasting competition on food and water kkkkk when it's not my addiction and same goes for you, you won't compete where your strengths are and act like a hero like usain bolt or mike tyson which is sports or richard dawkins, u will be taken where your weaknesses are and we see how u cope. We cud do this for criminals also, lock em up in a olympic game like romans did and make them compete in killing large animals.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Please give up smoking its very dangerous

So is water and food if you drink 20 liters or eat 10 plates of rice, whats difference? it's excess that is the problem not the cigarette as this is a plant just like vegetables, infact it is grown with a 'seed' just like alcohol is grown with 'seed' are we going to throw away 'seeds' kkkkkkk how are we going to plant anything then. Everything we take except 'air n water n fire' is from a seed, you just lack knowledge. I drink alcohol sometimes also, since it's origin is a 'grape' and a grape is a 'seed' kkkkkkk, i dont get intoxicated either, but i get happy from it like U do from khat, i am not falling all over the place, u cant even tell when i drink alcohol or do khat, i am sober as hell but im high in the mind, my body is fine. I stay sober for prayers only which i do when i feel like it. Feeling and looking like a muslim is big difference. U pray 5 times a day you look like a muslim but inside you feel like a warlord, thieve, rapper, u doing something inside but i am not when prayer, i keep that outside of my soul.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
So is water and food if you drink 20 liters or eat 10 plates of rice, whats difference? it's excess that is the problem not the cigarette as this is a plant just like vegetables, infact it is grown with a 'seed' just like alcohol is grown with 'seed' are we going to throw away 'seeds' kkkkkkk how are we going to plant anything then. Everything we take except 'air n water n fire' is from a seed, you just lack knowledge. I drink alcohol sometimes also, since it's origin is a 'grape' and a grape is a 'seed' kkkkkkk, i dont get intoxicated either, but i get happy from it like U do from khat, i am not falling all over the place, u cant even tell when i drink alcohol or do khat, i am sober as hell but im high in the mind, my body is fine. I stay sober for prayers only which i do when i feel like it. Feeling and looking like a muslim is big difference. U pray 5 times a day you look like a muslim but inside you feel like a warlord, thieve, rapper, u doing something inside but i am not when prayer, i keep that outside of my soul.
It is dangerous its a higher risk of cancer

Trending

Latest posts