Adan Madobe held meeting with top security officials & discussed security of presidential election, during transition they report to him.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The speaker is acting on his constitutional obligations. If the security forces now reject they will be sacked or imprisoned in the next government for treason.

The constitution clearly states Madoobe is the interim president therefore assumes executive control (which as someone who respects the constitution I accept PM Roble did not have control over, he had security over elections and process of elections but not army which is now controlled by Madoobe).

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale

hemad.png

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I expect once this decision is made Farmaajo announces he’s not running for re-election.

After today Qatar saying no more money, he’ll realise the jig is up.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
They will anounce the date of the election tomorrow-The qatar thing if true meams its over-

cow

VIP
This is a slap in the face for baahane. amniga doorashada was given to bahaane by farmaajo. bahaane then tried to take amniga dalka by unsuccessfully firing military and police commanders.

this means bahaane is not in charge of doorashada or its security anymore. great move by aadan madoobe :nvjpqts: no more embarresing letters by 30 jir 30 million.

ileen i have been debating with people with zero reading comprehension. this is a massive loss for bahaane.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is a slap in the face for baahane. amniga doorashada was given to bahaane by farmaajo. bahaane then tried to take amniga dalka by unsuccessfully firing military and police commanders.

this means bahaane is not in charge of doorashada or its security anymore. great move by aadan madoobe :nvjpqts: no more embarresing letters by 30 jir 30 million.

ileen i have been debating with people with zero reading comprehension. this is a massive loss for bahaane.

Imagine believing the rubbish coming out of that fake Ceyr Cali Yare.

He is not even allowed in my blessed city of Dhusamareb. He is a disgrace to my ppl. If I see that dude I will karbaash the traitorous mfer and send him to his handlers in Ethiopia in pieces. They can do janaza for his him, munafiq dhashay

Parasite Xijaar who is now just a civilian still showing his langaab face despite trying to stop the speakers election.

All these corrupt police and officers now know they lost their jobs after choosing to be loyal to Farmajoo instead of the rule of law.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Parasite Xijaar who is now just a civilian still showing his langaab face despite trying to stop the speakers election.
He’s homeless. His people are colonised in SL and he’s got an arrest warrant filed. He’ll be squatting in Mogadishu like Sharmaajo till he’s in a body bag

cow

VIP
Imagine believing the rubbish coming out of that fake Ceyr Cali Yare.

He is not even allowed in my blessed city of Dhusamareb. He is a disgrace to my ppl. If I see that dude I will karbaash the traitorous mfer and send him to his handlers in Ethiopia in pieces. They can do janaza for his him, munafiq dhashay

there is amniga doorasha which farmaajo handed to bahaane

then there is amniga dalka which farmaajo is in charge of. aminiga dalka = naming and firing commanders and approving military operations and so forth.

aadan madoobe took over amniga doorashada, i don't know how much clearer i can explain it. if you can't see that bahaane has been sidelined then you are either dumb or purposely trying to spin this as some sort of a win for bahaane.

there is amniga doorasha which farmaajo handed to bahaane

then there is amniga dalka which farmaajo is in charge of. aminiga dalka = naming and firing commanders and approving military operations and so forth.

aadan madoobe took over amniga doorashada, i don't know how much clearer i can explain it. if you can't see that bahaane has been sidelined then you are either dumb or purposely trying to spin this as some sort of a win for bahaane.
Farmajoo is no longer the president of Somalia. He is just civilian like you and me.
If your too stupid to understand that than what can I say.

Seriously, this community can't get any dumber. Is it stupidity or desperation. Unbelievable

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bout to post this pic myself. Their faces says it all. Xabad aa dabada liska gelina laangaabyaal aragti gaaban oo qaroole ugu futo xunyahay :mjlol:
I see you dont say nothing about Yaasin Farey Fahad’s young protege. You tribalist :pachah1:

TekNiKo

VIP
Bye bye Baahane dont let the door hit you on the way out :drakelaugh:

Jungle

VIP
I see you dont say nothing about Yaasin Farey Fahad’s young protege. You tribalist :pachah1:
Well you dont see him and odowaa running around in Xamar with dhsk and soldiers doing Farmaajo dirty work like Qaroole and Sadaq Jon before him. Dont worry we not them and would never take back someone like Jon.

TekNiKo

VIP
Well you dont see him and odowaa running around in Xamar with dhsk and soldiers doing Farmaajo dirty work like Qaroole and Sadaq Jon before him. Dont worry we not them and would never take back someone like Jon.
I will let @Bariire defend his people, these are heavy accusations.

Saleeban wa ceeboben , all of them 😞

Trending

Latest posts