Adan Adde airport workers not paid salary for 4 months

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
It that is true, the Favori LLC should lose its contract.

And also fire whoever gave this contract to these Turkish mercenaries, Turkey is milking us like a cow and definitely don't have our interest in their heart, they have to leav ASAP.

They can't take over the only two places the government can bring taxes in, Farmaajo signed over both Mogadishu airport and port to Erdogen's son in law for freaking 20 years.:snoop:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
@Manafesto

Turkey has the first-comer advantage in Somalia. The Airport was renovated by them and the Turkish Airline was the only major international airline that flew in and out of Mogadishu regularly for a while.

P.S. I am taken aback by your sudden concern about SFG. Aren't you the guy who tirelessly spends time on SS to undermine SFG?

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manafesto

Turkey has the first-comer advantage in Somalia. The Airport was renovated by them and the Turkish Airline was the only major international airline that flew in and out of Mogadishu regularly for a while.

P.S. I am taken aback by your sudden concern about SFG. Aren't you the guy who tirelessly spends time on SS to undermine SFG?

Do you think my comments on an abscure forum will undermine the great 4 KM square of a government?:obama:

In that case I shouldn't even be undermining them anymore since they are already incompetent and waste of an air, all I want is this useless ethiopian/Turkish lap dog to leave before he sells out to the highest bidder, but you don't give a damn because you get paid as an N&N troll and your paycheck is more valuable to you even if Somalia is auctioned off.:samwelcome:

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

you don't give a damn because you get paid as an N&N troll and your paycheck is more valuable to you than even if Somalia is auctioned off.
I am for Somali unity and don't make a secret out of it. I have no affiliation to the N&N but if they are for the same cause I support them in that aspect.

You are the D&G bot (Doom and Gloom) who thrives in negativity ranging from your low-life digging up of Farmaajo's real estate records in upstate New York to being the qabilista.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am for Somali unity and don't make a secret out of it. I have no affiliation to the N&N but if they are for the same cause I support them in that aspect.

You are the D&G bot (Doom and Gloom) who thrives in negativity ranging from your low-life digging up of Farmaajo's real estate records in upstate New York to being the qabilista.

You ain't fooling no one sxb with that Somali unity bulshit, you thrive on unity and all that B.S because you are from a homeless,landlocked and irrevelent tribe.

Let us be honest, the only reason you support the twice foreclosured autistic soccer coach is because he is from your clan, if he was from PL I bet you will dispise him.

You even had the audacity to claim to be a Lander when everyone on here can smell the odor of that Quullo meat you had for breakfast. :mjlol::pachah1:

AbdiGeedi

You ain't fooling no one sxb with that Somali unity bulshit, you thrive on unity and all that B.S because you are from a homeless,landlocked and irrevelent tribe.
You even had the audacity to claim to be a Lander when everyone on here can smell the odor of that Quullo meat you had for breakfast.
My roots are from the coastal northwest of Somalia. I don't give a shit about tribes and never engaged in any sort of qabil discussions. Nice try.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
My roots are from the coastal northwest of Somalia. I don't give a shit about tribes and never engaged in any sort of qabil discussions. Nice try.

Usually people who claim to not give a shit about tribes are the worst, trust me I have seen many sickos like you.

The fact that you claim to be hardcore Wadani and fail to mention your town of origin in SL corroborates with my theory of you being nothing but N&N troll.

We have seen so many of your type already and next time when you see Ali Nuur(Troll chief)please tell him Buun trolls larping as other tribes is not working because we Somalis have lineages and clans.:bell:

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

Usually people who claim to not give a shit about tribes are the worst, trust me I have seen many sickos like you.

The fact that you claim to be hardcore Wadani and fail to mention your town of origin corroborates with my theory of you being nothing but N&N troll.

We have seen so many of your type already and next time when you see Ali Nuur(Troll chief)please tell him Buuns trolls larping as other tribes is not working because we Somalis have lineages and clans.:bell:
I don't give a shit about what low life like you think about me. I am here for Somalia.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don't give what low life like you think about me. I am here for Somalia.

We are all here for Somalia, the difference between me and you is I don't support a politician just because he hails from my clan.

AbdiGeedi

We are all here for Somalia, the difference between me and you is I don't support a politician just because he hails from my clan.
Which one of the psychic abilities from the below list do you possess to come up with your insinuation about me?

psychic-abilities.PNG

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Which one of the psychic abilities from the below list do you possess to come up with your insinuation about me?

View attachment 136752

Dude this is not a Twitter where you can larp as any tribe and get away with it, I am 100% sure you are not from "North West" for the fact that people from there refer that region as Somaliland, only a paid troll who hates the SL sovereignty uses that term.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AbdiGeedi

I am 100% sure you are not from "North West" for the fact that people from there refer that region as Somaliland, only a paid troll who hates the SL sovereignty uses that term.
Scumbag, you convinced yourself about something based on your feelings and now trying to pass it as truth?

I am a hardcore supporter of Hargeisa becoming the capital of Somalia. How does it fit into your lying mind?

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Scumbag, you convinced yourself about something based on your feelings and now trying to pass it as truth?

I am a hardcore supporter of Hargeisa becoming the capital of Somalia. How does it fit into your lying mind?

Yeah, you seem to be a Wadani Lander except it is only your online persona, dude just give up, no one with any brain and common sense will buy that Ali Nur cover story.

I am from PL and I am pretty sure I know SL more than and you claim to be from there,there is why you hiding what town in SL you from,

A normal person with no agenda whatsoever will beat his chest and tell you his hometown in a heartbeat but not you, you know why because you know damn well you don't want answer the follow up questions because they will expose you as a fake sheegad.

I am hearing Al-Shabab is now in all states including Somaliland.

Kulahaa there is Al Shabaab in Somaliland and you claim to be from there,these N&N trolls are incompetent as their government Walahi,they are not even trying anymore.:dead:

AbdiGeedi

@Manafesto

Did it ever crossed your neanderthal mind that there is plurality and multitude of opinions about Somalia among Somalis and some of us do not play qabil games or try to encourage divisions?

As I said before I don't give a shit about what qabilista idiots like you think of me. Keep living in your fantasy.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Its funny Farmaajo complaining about DP Worlds involvement the Berbera port, while the Turks run his own port and collect 45% of the revenue. This guy is the most incompetent Somali president since afweyne man.

Farm

VIP
Erdoganβ€˜s son in law runs Mogadishu airport and port and treats it like his own personal property. This news doesn’t surprise me.

Trending

Latest posts