Adam22 From The Massive Podcast “No Jumper” Exposed As a Pedo!

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Why are people so shocked he is a known sexual degen pedophillia is just a new kink to explore for these sick fucks.

How is he pedo? He was 21, she told him she was 19, but was actually 16. So he stopped talking to her?

Apparently even talking to a 19 year old as a 21 year old is wrong yaab badana

Bro don't bother with these people. Their minds are messed up. They even called Leonardo Dicaprio a pedo for banging a 19 year old. These people are stupid.

How is he pedo? He was 21, she told him she was 19, but was actually 16. So he stopped talking to her?

Apparently even talking to a 19 year old as a 21 year old is wrong yaab badana

He was 23 not 21

Secondly he even knew he shouldn’t be involved with her let alone have sex. The guys literally telling on himself

Last edited:

World

VIP
He was 23 not 21

Secondly he even knew he shouldn’t be involved with her let have sex. The guys literally telling on himself
16 is legal in canada:manny:

a pedo is someone attracted to pre pubescent girls not a girl that looks like she’s 19 and is 16

crazy how two young sexually mature people having sex is evil but a 12 year old is applauded for changing their gender without parental consent due to propaganda through media and education

A 23 year old and a 16 year old are very different socially and mentally. One graduated from College and the other is still in high-school. Socially, they'd never hang out in any adult establishment. So let's make that very clear. Have you ever in your life seen adult men hanging with teenage girls openly? Aside from R Kelly?

Secondly, he raped her and then spread her naked images online. He's clearly a sick monster, who probably targeted a younger girl, because she'd be a virgin and also naive.

Bro don't bother with these people. Their minds are messed up. They even called Leonardo Dicaprio a pedo for banging a 19 year old. These people are stupid.

Most men are not rich millionaires who hire models as 'beards'.

When I was a teenager, I remember seeing adult men hanging around my high school, even at that age, I knew they were losers and creeps and that's what most of us my friends believed. The only girls that hung out with these men, were those with fake ages whose parents didn't keep a curfew.
The rest of us, called them pedophiles and weirdos. Teenage girls, would have crushes on older guys and by older I mean literally 2/3 years older, not some delayed weirdo comfortably in his twenties.

The other demographic that target much younger girls in the Somali community are FOBS and those losers who date-rape and gang-rape girls at low-budget parties.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What was the primary ethnic group that was doing this, and why did nobody do anything about it. Why where there parents alright with this????????

1678999842097.png

If hebephilia is wrong than the majority of sahabas should be cancelled. Of course the people that gets stigmatized for these sort of actions are completely subjective and arbitrary, just like the ideology most people on this site are adjacent with.

If hebephilia is wrong than the majority of sahabas should be cancelled. Of course the people that gets stigmatized for these sort of actions are completely subjective and arbitrary, just like the ideology most people on this site are adjacent with.
To compare the living standards of today with a period approxinamtely1,444 years ago is crazy ngl.

:mjlol:

Go pick up an 11-14 year old girl from school and see what her family has to say about it.
Whilst her father and brothers beat you up for being a pedo. You can convince yourself that their fists are 'subjective and arbitrary'.

I also recommend that you give your daughter to your male friends as soon as her period comes in.

:mjlol:

Go pick up an 11-14 year old girl from school and see what her family has to say about it.
Whilst her father and brothers beat you up for being a pedo. You can convince yourself that their fists are 'subjective and arbitrary'.

I also recommend that you give your daughter to your male friends as soon as her period comes in.
Why don't you go defile the prophets grave and all the other sahabas that married young girls since they're all such disgusting pedos in your eyes?

Last edited:

Trending