Adaado district administration digs water well for their new settlement in Balilasoole West Galgaduud.

That area you marked I see Dalsan in the top left corner.

This is Dalsan my friend

imagine bragging about holding a tuulo on the suburbs of cabudwaaq, kkkk. damn shit is bleak bro

1697218100289.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@KawhiLeonard you said something about Balisonkor horta let me fact check you.

1. this is Balisonkor I see one tin shack there
1697219151063.png

2. Bali sonkor is 20 km inside MX territory I give you that

3. Bali sonkor is a freaking warzone area

just last month
380432833_220997757623604_5631236424137794570_n.jpg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Meanwhile you said Dalsan is a suburb of Caabudwaaq you damn right it is, and its 10km in the direction of Cadaado. Caabudwaaq and Cadaado are only 42 km we are building new settlements in direction of Cadaado while Wagardhac are fighting you just outside Cadaado :pachah1:

Meanwhile you said Dalsan is a suburb of Caabudwaaq you damn right it is, and its 10km in the direction of Cadaado. Caabudwaaq and Cadaado are only 42 km we are building new settlements in direction of Cadaado while Wagardhac are fighting you just outside Cadaado :pachah1:

sure buddy, thats why every time a battle happens it's always in labagale, dalsan, saaxo etc. balisonkor iyo balicad were under your people 10 years ago. dalsan in 5 years will be our tuulo as well

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
kkk dhabad media lol. always check ur sources lil bro.

1 month ago u handed over camels to me in balisonkor

In the next 5-10 years Cadaado will come under Caabudwaaq, Balisonkor is just empty miyi land its not a settlement.

Dalsan is an actual settlement yes it is a suburb of Caabudwaaq only 10 km from Caaubdwaaq proper, but that is 10 km secured, 10 km towards our district border with Cadaado(as well as Cadaado town itself), what is left is 30 km of Miyi lands you call Balisonkor but its where Wagardhac keep killing you.

Your elders have already started going to their district capital Caabudwaaq.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
sure buddy, thats why every time a battle happens it's always in labagale, dalsan, saaxo etc. balisonkor iyo balicad were under your people 10 years ago. dalsan in 5 years will be our tuulo as well
You only have Biyogaduud as a settlement in my clan territory and its only 8 km inside my territory, all these places you are talking about you have been removed from and some of them are now settlements.

Your clan Saleebaan is same age as my clan MX, but unfortunately for you mate you are a laangaab with a history of bad decision making, you have Alshaydaan to your back as well as climate change drought, and infront of you is MX. Talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place.

The sensible Saleebaan will accept Magan status among MX and the retards will be fed to the wolves.
:pachah1:

i don't know what ur qabil is , laakin stop talking on mine without knowing the facts. tf chemicals u talking about?

probably in the last decade cadaado doubled in population , we aren't moving in mass to xamar that was happening 20 years ago maybe.
Sxb these guys are funny kulaha what are they fighting for, when the reasons we are fighting for is obvious and that is a future homeland post Somalia, today HG are the only Hawiye clan with a huge state, and also every land matters when it comes to resources such as oil, gas, coal and uranium nuclear energy.

HGs expansion should go on full throttle.

Galmudug Area is 100,370 km²

1697223527359.png
1697223642411.png

Sxb these guys are funny kulaha what are they fighting for, when the reasons we are fighting for is obvious and that is a future homeland post Somalia, today HG are the only Hawiye clan with a huge state, and also every land matters when it comes to resources such as oil, gas, coal and uranium nuclear energy.

View attachment 298768View attachment 298769

boons are sad walahi, its like arguing with a wall some of the most delusional people on this site. ,better to save ur energy. this nigga on here admiting we're 25km deep into his deegan kkk. they've been tamed in GM,DDSI iyo Ghetto.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
boons are sad walahi, its like arguing with a wall some of the most delusional people on this site. ,better to save ur energy. this nigga on here admiting we're 25km deep into his deegan kkk. they've been tamed in GM,DDSI iyo Ghetto.
Saleebaan don't have any settlement other than Biyogaduud in MX territory, and its only 8 km inside our territory from the Tomosili line.

You waffle and waffle but do not bring any evidence to back your talk.

This is Biyogaduud a tiny little village awaiting the same fate as Dhacdheer and Gaxandhaale
1697225825333.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

View attachment 298768View attachment 298769
Here comes the Sacad slave with his fake maps, you know these fake maps just piss off Wagardhac in Saaxo and they end up whipping you slaves forcing your elders to cry on TV.
All Star Sport GIF by NASCAR

Saleebaan don't have any settlement other than Biyogaduud in MX territory, and its only 8 km inside our territory from the Tomosili line.

You waffle and waffle but do not bring any evidence to back your talk.

This is Biyogaduud a tiny little village awaiting the same fate as Dhacdheer and Gaxandhaale
View attachment 298775

those small tuulos in DDSI you begged itoobiya to help you retake.

bali sonkor iyo other tuulos we live in are 30km away from cadaado, also balicad is on the border of itoobiya and somalia

balisonkor is 25km deep into former boon lands

1697226805633.png

You only have Biyogaduud as a settlement in my clan territory and its only 8 km inside my territory, all these places you are talking about you have been removed from and some of them are now settlements.

Your clan Saleebaan is same age as my clan MX, but unfortunately for you mate you are a laangaab with a history of bad decision making, you have Alshaydaan to your back as well as climate change drought, and infront of you is MX. Talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place.

The sensible Saleebaan will accept Magan status among MX and the retards will be fed to the wolves.
:pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:mjlol:

Gormaa Darood noqotay ? maxaa ka galay intaa Darood ka tirsado ? The fact that you don't see your flawed logic is beyond me. Stop sniffing toxic chemical waste that washes up on your shore and for the love of God stop eating insects.

FvZjuL9aAAA2faP.jpg

inshallah i will see u at cabudwaaq, make sure the bariis is ready abaayo

1697228888415.png

Trending