Adaado district administration digs water well for their new settlement in Balilasoole West Galgaduud.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Balilaasoole waa deegaan Duleedka ka ah Deeganka Xanabuure Ee Gobolka Galgaduud.

Rest in peace ex-marexaan lands

There is no such thing as ex-mareexaan lands

Xananbuure is 8 km inside Caabudwaaq district, and 25 km inside MX clan territory. The inhabitants are all homeless illegal aliens, we will send them back to the coast Inshallah.

1697207841830.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
This is Xananbuure and the reason why Cayr got 1 xubno in Caabudwaaq district. We will send them packing if they refuse to pay tax to us.
1697212419079.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Never understood why you guys fighting over that barren land. No offense.

His people walked barefooted for 230 km to come and live next to MX, only for them to kill each other in my border lands. :ftw9nwa:

I don't even want them to pay me tax, I want them gone ! get the f*ck out here, go back to your land in the east.

Enjoy
1. treeless land because you cut down all the trees for charcoal
2. Alshabab infestation because your clan is degenerate moriyaans who abuse each other and get radicalized
3. Anti-piracy measure your fisher men get turned into mince meat by HVM on foreign vessels stealing your fish and marine resources
4. Drought due to climate change
5. Toxic waste dumped in the ocean washes up on your shores maybe that is why you are all deformed retards.

Yeah enjoy your hell and leave, your gaajo kind can't even afford to pay tax anyway.

Never understood why you guys fighting over that barren land. No offense.
Grazing land eastern galgaduud/mudug is a barren desert MJ have nugaal in times of drought, MX have the hawd, HG on the other hand has to forcefully get access to this or they have to push into hiraan it’s also why there expanding in your SWS lower shabelle.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Grazing land eastern galgaduud/mudug is a barren desert MJ have nugaal in times of drought, MX have the hawd HG on the other hand has to forcefully get access to this or they have to push into hiraan it’s also why there expanding in your SWS lower shabelle.
No wonder they are trying to expand in lower shabeele. They see it as a easy gain. They tired of fighting over barren land

HG are moving in mass to SWS/Banaadir. Not really bro you can blame the Italians for it who dropped chemicals, other shit, and god knows what else.

i don't know what ur qabil is , laakin stop talking on mine without knowing the facts. tf chemicals u talking about?

probably in the last decade cadaado doubled in population , we aren't moving in mass to xamar that was happening 20 years ago maybe.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
i don't know what ur qabil is , laakin stop talking on mine without knowing the facts. tf chemicals u talking about?

probably in the last decade cadaado doubled in population , we aren't moving in mass to xamar that was happening 20 years ago maybe.
Cadaado has no access to any western grassing lands, and to its east well the gruesome starvation stories coming out of Baxdo should be enough answer that query.

Here is your problem, you moving your entire population to my border, you are starving, have desert and al shabab to your back, other HG don't want you here either as they are also starving.

I am here blocking you as its my right, god given right and inheritance to block and enslave you.

1697216120196.png

What will most likely happen in the next 10 years is you become my magan, your Ugas already started going to Caabudwaaq to seek peace and settlement, this will become normal activity until you see MX enforcing that border line called Caabudwaaq district border right next to Cadaado town, by then you will have become my slave anyone not paying tax will be sent to Baxdo to die.

Cadaado has no access to any western grassing lands, and to its east well the gruesome starvation stories coming out of Baxdo should be enough answer that query.

Here is your problem, you moving your entire population to my border, you are starving, have desert and al shabab to your back, other HG don't want you here either as they are also starving.

I am here blocking you as its my right, god given right and inheritance to block and enslave you.

View attachment 298742

What will most likely happen in the next 10 years is you become my magan, your Ugas already started going to Caabudwaaq to seek peace and settlement, this will become normal activity until you see MX enforcing that border line called Caabudwaaq district border right next to Cadaado town, by then you will have become my slave anyone not paying tax will be sent to Baxdo to die.

my jufo grazes all the way too DDSI, I don't ask you for nothing, I will put a hot bullet in you.

Bali sonkor is our deggan as well, what kind of fake ass map did you post?

1697216587158.png