Acting new Somalia PM is Ethiopian

welcome to the ethiopian fold, my brazer. you get, 4 beautiful habesha wives who will cook doro and sega wot for you daily, along with various veggie dishes and sambusa.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
What is this Ciidagale guy doing in this chaos of a political battle between the Daarood and Hawiye LOL. Brother I understand the corruption is high and the paycheck fat, its not worth to lose your life over a bunch of Hawiyes and Daaroods who will do everything to undermine eachother.

Dhulkaaga iskaga soo noqo adeer

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
What is this Ciidagale guy doing in this chaos of a political battle between the Daarood and Hawiye LOL. Brother I understand the corruption is high and the paycheck fat, its not worth to lose your life over a bunch of Hawiyes and Daaroods who will do everything to undermine eachother.

Why swim in a small pond with 3 habros while he can aim for the top spots in a ocean with many tribes?

Lot more money to be made in Xamar :mjdontkno:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Why swim in a small pond with 3 habros while he can aim for the top spots in a ocean with many tribes?

A colony colonized by Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda and Burundi suffering from terror attacks every week is a top spot now? Don’t fool yourself akh

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب

The man is the prime minister of Somalia qabiil wa laga hor talaabsadey. The only thing he will be judged on is his transparency and work ethic. He has big shoes to fill though kheyre was superb

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
The man is the prime minister of Somalia qabiil wa laga hor talaabsadey. The only thing he will be judged on is his transparency and work ethic. He has big shoes to fill though kheyre was superb

Maybe he will finally notice you and wont ignore you like all the other prime ministers did. Maamul Goboleedka Sool, Sanaag iyo Cayn ee Soomaaliya might become a reality . :pachah1:

Jeesto

VIP
He's appointed as a caretaker PM meaning he's gonna clean Khayre's old desk and room till the new PM arrives:dead::mjlol:
PVoA.gif

lol. im joking. but honestly somalis should wake up if they feel this is an actual threat then.
Wachis I have seen video clips of diaspora Oromos and Amharas having first fights.

Tell me how many oromos were killed by the racist Amhara gun man in the US last week.
Has he been caught?

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Maybe he will finally notice you and wont ignore you like all the other prime ministers did. Maamul Goboleedka Sool, Sanaag iyo Cayn ee Soomaaliya might become a reality . :pachah1:
Or he will be the man to strike a serious blow to the SL project :lolbron: A GX prime minister in Somalia is all GX need to fully come on board. They are already politically marginalised in Somalia, this is the golden ticket they needed

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Madoobe was born in Gaalkacyo. You’re confusing him for the illegal governer Mucalimo who was appointed by N&N spoilers.

Who gives a f*ck about retarded Mucalimo was born? You mistake me with someone who gives a shit.

Wachis I have seen video clips of diaspora Oromos and Amharas having first fights.

Tell me how many oromos were killed by the racist Amhara gun man in the US last week.
Has he been caught?

LOL are you changing the subject because the idea of ethiopia annexing somalia and y'all learning to eat doro and sega wot, is making you mad?
one oromo was shot, but recovered. how are you ogadeni brothers doing? mustafa treating them okay? is he going to make them learn amharic too and wave the ethio flag proudly?
ready to join us brazer?

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
You sound like a N&N bot so I was just pointing out the hypocrisy

I'm an independent thinker, a true Somali nationalist and if you see my history, I criticize everyone. My only loyalty is to Somalia.

LOL are you changing the subject because the idea of ethiopia annexing somalia and y'all learning to eat doro and sega wot, is making you mad?
one oromo was shot, but recovered. how are you ogadeni brothers doing? mustafa treating them okay? is he going to make them learn amharic too and wave the ethio flag proudly?
ready to join us brazer?

I am not changing subject here.I just exposed the hypocrisy of my Somali brethrens.When an Ogadeni even born in Somalia takes office they claim he is Ethiopian but now I have shown them a non Ogadeni Somali born in Ethiopia speaking fluent Amharic speaking in the podium where TPLF are still in charge and not Abye.

Mustafa is naftanya but our naftanya.
Deal with your own Naftanya.

I think qerro is enough for Abye and his Amhara previledge cohorts.
We will join the game later.
Dont you see how the Amhara are saying Oromo muslims burning churches in Hararghe?

Its Oromo Vs Naftanya

Amhara vs TPLF

The winner keeps all.

Trending