Acting Minister Dubbe sells part of Somali National Theatre land to a private company

Jungle

VIP

Its a scramble for the ministers to secure that last bag. Some deals go through and some wont. I doubt this will go anywhere but he gave it a go.

This government is beyond corrupt much worse than previous ones. People should remember when they put a dahabshil acc on twitter and fb just before badbaado qaran entered xamar. They managed to scam gullible nn supporters and ilkรกyar qabilist in the west. :heh:

giphy.gif

It was a big mistake to remove our troops from xamar. We should have killed Farmajoo then and there. People called me violent but violence is the only language buns respect and understand

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Its a scramble for the ministers to secure that last bag. Some deals go through and some wont. I doubt this will go anywhere but he gave it a go.

This government is beyond corrupt much worse than previous ones. People should remember when they put a dahabshil acc on twitter and fb just before badbaado qaran entered xamar. They managed to scam gullible nn supporters and ilkรกyar qabilist in the west. :heh:

I rather support the government than leave them broke and beholden to foreign interest, the family donated, well at least my brother and dad did. Even if they steal it which I don't doubt they will at least they stole our money, not foreign interest groups who will take our land and resources.

When will dameer learn to give not just take take take, ilahay iman ha idin siiyo eternal lazy victims

Trending