Acting Governor of Banaadir

Jungle

VIP
Mogadishu, 13 April 2024: The Acting Governor of Banadir Region and the Deputy Chairman of Social Affairs and Publicity of Banadir Region, Mr. Abdicasis Osman Mohamed chaired a special meeting to discuss the acceleration of security in the capital and the strengthening of cooperation between security and community branches.

The meeting was attended by the Deputy Commissioner of Security and Politics of Banadir Region, Mr. Mohamed Ahmed Diriye (Yabooh), the Chief of the General Division of the Banadir Regional Police, Mr. Macalin Mahdi, and the Chief of the General Division of NISA, Mr. Muhiyedin Warbac Shadoor. about developments and changes in security heard by the Governors and Officers of the Central Division of Banadir Region.

—END—

FB_IMG_1713044548522.jpg

FB_IMG_1713044625899.jpg

Notably the acting governor is from banaadiri clan. I think this is a first. As usual certain clans have many objections against this. Labo maalin Madaale u maqan yahay anaa kursi ku fadhisanaayo aa lisku qabsana

This should also put an end to the pointless 'first' and 'second' deputy rubbish like it actually meant anything. There are 4 deputies and they all have their own departments

View attachment 324595
View attachment 324596

Notably the acting governor is from banaadiri clan. I think this is a first. As usual certain clans have many objections against this. Labo maalin Madaale u maqan yahay anaa kursi ku fadhisanaayo aa lisku qabsana

This should also put an end to the pointless 'first' and 'second' deputy rubbish like it actually meant anything. There are 4 deputies and they all have their own departments
Bro i dont give f*ck about this i am just iritated by the lack of work of camar municpality nothing is working walhi xamar needs efective municpality these nonsense u are talking about is irelavant walhi

Jungle

VIP
Bro i dont give f*ck about this i am just iritated by the lack of work of camar municpality nothing is working walhi xamar needs efective municpality these nonsense u are talking about is irelavant walhi
What do you mean by nothing is working? Iska hadal lama rabo.

Every district has its own district commissioner. Gudoomiyaha degamada aad degantahay la xisbaabtan eboow.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
View attachment 324595
View attachment 324596

Who appointed him?

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Things are improving even though things could be done better.

Wasn't the municipality worse back in 2011 when you allegedly left so what makes you think nothing is working?

Jungle

VIP
Who appointed him?
Officially Madaale but I'm sure the president has the final say. As for choosing who is the acting governor when madaale is away that is up to him.

I doubt Yariisoow aun or Cumar Finish appointed Ali Jiko ku Jire

Officially Madaale but I'm sure the president has the final say. As for choosing who is the acting governor when madaale is away that is up to him.

I doubt Yariisoow aun or Cumar Finish appointed Ali Jiko ku Jire
Is that a real nickname or you're just mocking? 🤣 🤣

Jungle

VIP
Things are improving even though things could be done better.

Wasn't the municipality worse back in 2011 when you allegedly left so what makes you think nothing is working?
Murusade will never be satisfied and only thrive during Muqdisho chaos whether it be in the past mooryaan era or today. The stronger FGS gets and the more land it liberates the weaker they get politically. Have you seen one support the offensive? Even as a qabil they refused to fight with Jacfar moving his militia from Maxaas, Adan Yabaal to Guriceel and thet got kicked out from every district. And they're shabab sympathizers. When they make excuses for their shabab they say ' look waceysle are also shabab' :pachah1:

Is that a real nickname or you're just mocking? 🤣 🤣
Screenshot_20240414-152159_Facebook.jpg

Its real sxb

What do you mean by nothing is working? Iska hadal lama rabo.

Every district has its own district commissioner. Gudoomiyaha degamada aad degantahay la xisbaabtan eboow.
Tomorow when i go out i wil take photos on howlwadaag and hidan and even celasha biyaha road even sayidka i wil show u the trash and on the streets .
No trafic rule just coas

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
U dont live in xamar that is why .
This why i dont want argue with qurba joog
First, we want you to identify for us what's the main problem! Then give us any number of suggestions on where and how to improve.

Last edited:

Trending