Acting and modeling only haram for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah 'something else..' to the "free-mixing is a societal norm so it's correct" ideology.

Perhaps you should stop viewing everybody and their mothers as animals who have no self-control. If anything...It's actually men (in particular) who live in conservative countries that teach segregation that act like animals.

Perhaps you should stop viewing everybody and their mothers as animals who have no self-control. If anything...It's actually men (in particular) who live conservative countries that are for segregation that act like animals.
I'll take that as a fact because you typed it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
By the way the purpose of Hijaab is so that we can go out into society without fearing harassment (don't be an idiot and tell me there's no sexual harassment in the West).
Did you know Somalia has the lowest HIV and AIDS rates in the world?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

By the way the purpose of Hijaab is so that we can go out into society without fearing harassment (don't be an idiot and tell me there's no sexual harassment in the West).

Well I won't be too shocked if you do take it as a fact seeing as how you harbour some of the most idiotic views.
But why are you suddenly talking about rape? For the record, Muslim women in hijabs still get attacked, still get raped, still get sexually assaulted and at least you wouldn't be killed in the west for being raped or you wouldn't be forced to marry your rapists, so really what is your point?

And you're going to argue that it's because of segregation? Are u okay fam?

Well I won't be too shocked if you do take it as a fact seeing as how you harbour some of the most idiotic views.
But why are you suddenly talking about rape? For the record, Muslim women in hijabs still get attacked, still get raped, still get sexually assaulted and at least you wouldn't be killed in the west for being raped or you wouldn't be forced to marry your rapists, so really what is your point?

And you're going to argue that it's because of segregation? Are u okay fam?
I'm talking about rape because you accused middle eastern men of being animals, clearly not keeping track of your thoughts.

Excuse me for clarifying my comments to your dumb ass.

"pedantic" skkkr bye!
You've clarified nothing, just made a bunch of unsupported statements and insulted a few million men. Well done you! Run along now...

Thick because I disagreed with your baseless opinions? Very egotistical aren't you?

Can you stop being so pretentious for like a second?? Maybe then you would understand that I was addressing the former part of your comment "clarified nothing".

Like don't keep making me spell things out for you

Can you stop being so pretentious for like a second?? Maybe then you would understand that I was addressing the former part of your comment "clarified nothing".

Like don't keep making me spell things out for you
You're still being pedantic, and you didn't clarify anything.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

First things first, welcome! I'm another Murtad Brit whose looking forward to interchanging ideas with you. Welcome again!

Actually statistically speaking, some of the worse places for women to live are Muslim countries.

Also, Somalia has some of the highest sexual assault/rapes in the world and yet it is one of the most conservative places in the world. In fact, when I went to Hargeisa in 2013, I was on a bus with my mum and she was speaking to another passenger and they were conversing about the news of a woman who was gang raped on her way to Taraweh salah! She was fully dressed and everything.

My only issue with the Hijab is that it does the opposite of "protecting women" and instead, over sexualises them. It makes them appear as sex objects. That's animal behaviour.

Muslim women are NOT less likely to be raped or sexually assaulted or anything of that matter but in some cases, they're more likely to be abused.

First things first, welcome! I'm another Murtad Brit whose looking forward to interchanging ideas with you. Welcome again!

Actually statistically speaking, some of the worse places for women to live are Muslim countries.

Also, Somalia has some of the highest sexual assault/rapes in the world and yet it is one of the most conservative places in the world. In fact, when I went to Hargeisa in 2013, I was on a bus with my mum and she was speaking to another passenger and they were conversing about the news of a woman who was gang raped on her way to Taraweh salah! She was fully dressed and everything.

My only issue with the Hijab is that it does the opposite of "protecting women" and instead, over sexualises them. It makes them appear as sex objects. That's animal behaviour.

Muslim women are NOT less likely to be raped or sexually assaulted or anything of that matter but in some cases, they're more likely to be abused.
Post your statistics here please. I live in Somalia and I've lived in the UK so I have the advantage of being 1)a woman 2) wore western clothes 3)now wears hijaab and niqaab. So as you can imagine your 'statistics' are intriguing. Especially if you mean Somali women are raped by their own rather than foreign invading kuffar troops.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Post your statistics here please. I live in Somalia and I've lived in the UK so I have the advantage of being 1)a woman 2) wore western clothes 3)now wears hijaab and niqaab. So as you can imagine your 'statistics' are intriguing. Especially if you mean Somali women are raped by their own rather than foreign invading kuffar troops.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2014/03/07/somalia-rape-normal-government-can-change

"In a country where one-third of the victims of sexual crimes are children, police training and a 'zero-tolerance policy' can go a long way."

If you so honestly (and foolishly) believe that rape is not a huge issue in Somalia, then you're either blind to the realities on the ground or you're simply lying to yourself.

The foreign troops make up only a small number of the rape numbers but women who do get raped by them suffer ostracism from their own family and their own community. They're called derogatory words.

Please, don't try and play down the severity of the suffering women go through in places like Somalia. Muslim countries are not better for women but are far worse as you can see from the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts