According to Guled Daanyeer Hobyo Port is to be completed by 2024

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Punaniland Ports have gone downhill Since Al shabab have been removed from Central Somalia Most Ganacsato from hiiraan and Galgaduud now have changed to Use Xamar port which is closer and Reer hobyo are also using Macmal port so basically you wasted 150 million to build jid cade inside the sea what kind of port is that just look at it compared to other ports total waste.View attachment 252072
There’s loads of foreigners flocking to central Somalia what’s going on?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Why the hell is their passengers in a suspended car, No Safety protocols :faysalwtf:
Come on man, what you doing right now man, don't you know where this is?

Philadelphia 76Ers Basketball GIF

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Those photos of Mogadishu and Berbera are fake.

Furthermore, you couldn’t even spell Mogadishu or “dekkeda” properly.

Absolute dumbass wallahi.
Here are some real pictures of Mog port
8206B626-5790-4CE8-A6CF-9D5B1EEB8CA0.jpeg

4719147C-C675-4ABC-A2FD-ED2A1AE1C734.jpeg

My question to you and the rest of the Zanzibar squad is; If Garacad is going well for you why the constant obsession with the development of someone else’s land?

Xaasids the lotta ya

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
View attachment 252169
View attachment 252170

My question to you and the rest of the Zanzibar squad is; If Garacad is going well for you why the constant obsession with the development of someone else’s land?

Xaasids the lotta ya

Where have I been “obsessed with the development of someone else’s land”??

Please find that post.

Further, even if I was, Xamar is my land, it is my capital city. Both of my parents families used to live in Xamar for decades.

convincation

VIP
Where have I been “obsessed with the development of someone else’s land”??

Please find that post.

Further, even if I was, Xamar is my land, it is my capital city. Both of my parents families used to live in Xamar for decades.
Wasn’t directed at you it was directed at your clansmen with a fixation on Hobyo port development.

Wasn’t talking about Xamar mate. I meant Hobyo

Since you brought Xamar up tho, Somalias a federal country. Nothings shared. This is especially apparent in the isolationist state you hail. Xamar will be your land once I can comfortably say Galkacyo and Garowe are mine. In the meantime we’ll be happy to take your business and ofcourse anyone can live there, it’s the capital

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
View attachment 252169
View attachment 252170

Xaasids the lotta ya
When did South Carolina and Greek ports become Mogadishu? What happened here was that the Waare former Hirshabelle president posted a tweet praising the port and your cousin couldn't help himself.

The truth is it is you and other Somalis especially Isaaq who had a fixation on Garacad but it didn't turn out the way you wanted. So make no mistake. Hobyo port's failure will be a generational karbaash, we will rub it in every chance we get.

:pachah1:

convincation

VIP
When did South Carolina and Greek ports become Mogadishu? What happened here was that the Waare former Hirshabelle president posted a tweet praising the port and your cousin couldn't help himself.

The truth is it is you and other Somalis especially Isaaq who had a fixation on Garacad but it didn't turn out the way you wanted. So make no mistake. Hobyo port's failure will be a generational karbaash, we will rub it in every chance we get.

:pachah1:
409CC3AA-18CD-44D4-B86C-B6E715F73EB9.jpeg

1424247B-6CCC-4809-865B-6311D6E017B5.jpeg

Kulaha South Carolina and Greece. Cope and seethe you envious ooga booga.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Wasn’t directed at you it was directed at your clansmen with a fixation on Hobyo port development.

Wasn’t talking about Xamar mate. I meant Hobyo

Since you brought Xamar up tho, Somalias a federal country. Nothings shared. This is especially apparent in the isolationist state you hail. Xamar will be your land once I can comfortably say Galkacyo and Garowe are mine. In the meantime we’ll be happy to take your business and ofcourse anyone can live there, it’s the capital

Take a chill pill dawg.

Federalism doesn’t mean nothing is shared. Go tell an American in LA that he cannot claim NYC, you’ll get laughed at.

I think you and any other Somali have as much right to claim Garowe as me. But this attitude has to start with the national capital and if that is Mogadishu, then that means Mogadishu belongs to everyone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

convincation

VIP
Take a chill pill dawg.

Federalism doesn’t mean nothing is shared. Go tell an American in LA that he cannot claim NYC, you’ll get laughed at.

I think you and any other Somali have as much right to claim Garowe as me. But this attitude has to start with the national capital and if that is Mogadishu, then that means Mogadishu belongs to everyone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My bad mate, didn’t mean to come off as aggresive

I agree with you, any Somali should ideally be allowed to live and work as an equal in any part of the country. I say ideally because we both know that isn’t how things are. It wasn’t that long ago that Rahanweyn and Somali Bantu citizens were kicked out of their homes in lascanood and nothing was done to prevent it. Somalia is a (con)federal country. You can’t have your piece and share mine

Why should the burden lie on Xamar to be the one exception? miss me with that capital shit just like any other city in Somalia Xamar has a majority and native clan who have been dominating it for 500 years and going. Why are you refusing the city’s majority their god given right to self rule? Especially when it’s you who hails from an isolationist state while reer Mogadishu are the most accepting people in Somalia

View attachment 252198
View attachment 252199

Kulaha South Carolina and Greece. Cope and seethe you envious ooga booga.
The top picture is misattributed, it's the port of Piraeus in Athens

The second image is photoshopped - port of Charleston

17_big.jpg

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

17_big.jpg

That's xamar, dont be a hater bro

convincation

VIP

17_big.jpg

:farmajoyaab:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The vast majority of Garacad's business will be with Eastern Oromia and the Somali Region. It is not geared toward supplying southern Somalia, that is just a bonus.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
My bad mate, didn’t mean to come off as aggresive

I agree with you, any Somali should ideally be allowed to live and work as an equal in any part of the country. I say ideally because we both know that isn’t how things are. It wasn’t that long ago that Rahanweyn and Somali Bantu citizens were kicked out of their homes in lascanood and nothing was done to prevent it. Somalia is a (con)federal country. You can’t have your piece and share mine

Why should the burden lie on Xamar to be the one exception? miss me with that capital shit just like any other city in Somalia Xamar has a majority and native clan who have been dominating it for 500 years and going. Why are you refusing the city’s majority their god given right to self rule? Especially when it’s you who hails from an isolationist state while reer Mogadishu are the most accepting people in Somalia
Reer Xamar most accepting people!!!. You mean us been the most accepting to non Somalis??

Trending

Latest posts