Accepted my faith

I went through your post-history, and I'm convinced you are suffering from the early stages of bipolar disorder. You went from a hard-core nationalist fighting against MOU and SL to insulting Hawiye 24/7 and became a mouth breathing halfwit quasi-secessionist. Followed by this pessimistic episode. I'm not a psychologist, but I'd advise you to drop social media and go spend some time in a mosque, preferably not a local one, travel a bit further.
Lool.. Why would I take advice from someone like who supports nepotism and corruption because of qabiil :heh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I definitely see myself going back to Somalia, it isn't as bad as you make it seem to be. If you are a peaceful person, you will most likely have a peaceful time if you settle somewhere with some relative stability, like the coasts that aren't occupied by Shabaab or in proximity to shabaab or you could settle in states like Puntland and Somaliland. My plan is to live somewhere that isn't my qabiil's land and to be a guest for another clan so that I get constant guest treatment, hahaha, JK. Somalis love taking care of their guests as a ploy to get honour points. I reckon places like Xaafun or places very far from the populated interior could be nice getaways despite poor infrastructure. I've never heard of a killing there, and it's beautiful and far from chaos or the Daallo mountains. You would have to be very resourceful though.

All Somalis are qabiliste, why are you two birds trying to approve on each others bullshit. Lool you're both qabiliste isn't that why you support corruption and nepotism and a potential dictatorship in the making.. I didnt make this thread becauseof yori adeers low iq leadership but rather to ask fellow diasporians how they feel about the possibility of never fully returning home.. I bet you two birds are supporting wardlordism, lootings and corruption from the comfort of your welfare paid homes in some advanced western country.

I definitely see myself going back to Somalia, it isn't as bad as you make it seem to be. If you are a peaceful person, you will most likely have a peaceful time if you settle somewhere with some relative stability, like the coasts that aren't occupied by Shabaab or in proximity to shabaab or you could settle in states like Puntland and Somaliland. My plan is to live somewhere that isn't my qabiil's land and to be a guest for another clan so that I get constant guest treatment, hahaha, JK. Somalis love taking care of their guests as a ploy to get honour points. I reckon places like Xaafun or places very far from the populated interior could be nice getaways despite poor infrastructure. I've never heard of a killing there, and it's beautiful and far from chaos or the Daallo mountains. You would have to be very resourceful though.

All Somalis are qabiliste, why are you two birds trying to approve on each others bullshit. Lool you're both qabiliste isn't that why you support corruption and nepotism and a potential dictatorship in the making.. I didnt make this thread becauseof yori adeers low iq leadership but rather to ask fellow diasporians how they feel about the possibility of never fully returning home.. I bet you two birds are supporting wardlordism, lootings and corruption from the comfort of your welfare paid homes in some advanced western country.
you act like a wadani but your not. you cant make a thread like this when your part of the problem. HSM is good for my deegans and he has liberated it from Al Shabaab as well as 3k ATMIS soilders leaving my region. why wouldn't i support him? At least im not hypocritical with it. You were going around on a fake wadani rant in jan when the MOU happened but you support PL going to Ethiopia to undermine the FGS. That is double standard to the highest order.

you act like a wadani but your not. you cant make a thread like this when your part of the problem. i still stand by that. HSM is good for my deegans and he has liberated it from Al Shabaab as well as 3k ATMIS soilders leaving my region. why wouldn't i support him. At least im not hypocritical with it. You were going around on a fake wadani rant in jan when the MOU happened but you support PL going to Ethiopia to undermine the FGS. That is double standard to the highest order.
Stop derailing my thread, if you want to discuss politics come to the political section.

I want somewhere that's not chaotic. I will live side by side with an exotic Reer PL clan or Reer Somaliland clan that isn't the big guys with the guns and is known to be peaceful. I'm eyeing the expansive northern coasts protected by the mountains. :ftw9nwa:

Good luck farming, most of the boreholes are owned like actually by a company and the land is acquired from clan members - whole family consolation, admin hell. Mainly for dates like my pfp and what not.

Good luck farming, most of the boreholes are owned like actually by a company and the land is acquired from clan members - whole family consolation, admin hell. Mainly for dates like my pfp and what not.
I will go here inshallah and be a valuable member of the society there. Beautiful isolated place. Ask the odoyaal for one of their beautiful daughters hand in marriage, pay my dues to the family and live happily ever after.

I will go here inshallah and be a valuable member of the society there. Beautiful isolated place. Ask the odoyaal for one of their beautiful daughters hand in marriage, pay my dues to the family and live happily ever after.
inshallah but they're collective what you plant everyone else will use cost free

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
You either plant the trees, or you sit in their shade but not both. The trees that were planted sixty years ago were uprooted in 91’, hence no shade for you or me, my friend. All you can hope for is that Allah (swt) gives you the resources to plant the trees that will provide shade for future generations.

You either plant the trees, or you sit in their shade but not both. The trees that were planted sixty years ago were uprooted in 91’, hence no shade for you or me, my friend. All you can hope for is that Allah (swt) gives you the resources to plant the trees for future generations.
date trees last hundreds off years and baobab

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
If Somalia looked like Rwanda I would invest and visit more often and overlook the flaws. But the country is hot, arid, and depressing looking. Everything else might pass but that alone makes it enough that I would never move there permanently. Every where else on equator green and tropical except Somalia 😆 we cursed. Even the furthest south land our family has in kismayo is depressing desert not 1 blade of grass whole neighborhood just rocks and sand

1713630822120.png

Last edited:
If Somalia looked like Rwanda I would invest and visit more often and overlook the flaws. But the country is hot, arid, and depressing looking. Everything else might pass but that alone makes it enough that I would never more there permanently. Every where else on equator green and tropical except Somalia 😆 we cursed. Even the land our family has in kismayo is depressing desert not 1 blade of grass whole neighborhood just rocks and sand

View attachment 325588

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts