Accepted my faith

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don’t be like that bud, the fact that you have the ability to criticise the government and their policies speaks volumes. Wasn’t that alone ago that there wasn’t a functional or internationally recognised government in the country. We’ve come a massive way in terms of having a utilitarian government / society. The government is internationally recognised, relevant governmental institutions have and are been built, relevant legislation have and are been passed, the country is seeing a massive increase in development so much so that non Somalis from Europe, Asia and the African continent are flocking to the country in droves, disregarding the misinformation that is been circulated AS is actually been defeated and their current leadership is in disarray, government will soon be drilling for oil next year and with that currency will help transform the nation. These more to let but I’m sure you get my point.

The current political climate in the country is mere theatrics, things will get sorted inshaAllah. Somalis have the notion to over dramatises the political landscape, I’m assuming for dramatic effect. Either way no matter the current situation, the country is slowly moving in the right direction. Don’t lose hope.

Last edited:
Don’t be like that bud, the fact that you have the ability to criticise the government and their policies speaks volumes. Wasn’t that alone ago that there wasn’t a functional or internationally recognised government in the country. We’ve come a massive way in terms of having a utilitarian government / society. The government is internationally recognised, relevant governmental institutions have and are been built, relevant legislation have and are been passed, the country is seeing a massive increase in development so much so that non Somalis from Europe, Asia and the African continent are flocking to the country in droves, disregarding the misinformation that is been circulated AS is actually been defeated and their current leadership is in disarray, government will soon be drilling for oil next year and with that currency will help transform the nation. These more to let but I’m sure you get my point.

The current political climate in the country is mere theatrics, things will get sorted inshaAllah. Somalis have the notion to over dramatises the political landscape, I’m assuming for dramatic effect. Either way no matter the current situation, the country is slowly moving in the right direction. Don’t lose happy.
I see you're an optimist, I won't knock down your optimism why I'll hold my opinion of what you wrote above about a functioning government to myself.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Neutralized like a dog? or is it neutered?
1713612348039.png

When you've hit rock bottom, there's nowhere to go but up. The dark days of back home are behind us and the best is yet to come. Somalia is a virgin land where you can develop first movers advantage in most industries. It is also getting better every year and a notice plenty of positive changes across multiple cities and regions every time I visit. Of course I don't see myself living there full time anytime soon, but it is still my home and there is no place like it.

My heart yearns for back home :banderas:

In a way yes, which is why even if you’ve lowkey even up hope, you should never underestimate the fact that things could very well work out and if you don’t invest in land ect you’ll be the one that will be left without nothing in your own homeland. It’s one thing to not own asset in the diaspora- thats understandable due to how expensive things here are. However, it’s a totally different feeling of dejection if you have to start from nothing in a place like Somalia in which the early birds inherit everything since our country is still a young one. Hence, I’ll recommend all you youngsters to take advantage now and secure as much as possible. Once the economy rises, so will the cost of living and land, houses and businesses that were once affordable will end up being impossible to finance. The last thing you want is to be the bottom rung of society.

Last edited:
I see you're an optimist, I won't knock down your optimism why I'll hold my opinion of what you wrote above about a functioning government to myself.
No I'm a realist, certainly wouldn’t have made that statement if I thought things weren’t going in the right direction, but I’m also a political scientist / lecturer. Somalia isn’t the only nation that has gone through a civil war, and most if not all have gone through this current transition the country is going through. Know in terms of functionality that you’ve mentioned, didn’t say it was perfect but it’s getting there. Compare the current landscape to that of 2012 and you’ll be surprised at the fictional aspect I was referring to.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world

Somalia needs a political reform by the right party members.

Because it’s a corrupt nation with weak governments and terrorist ridden with Islamic militant groups (Al-Shabab) the community needs to let young and educated and not tribal influenced groups lead the way.

Elders are the most prioritised class in Somalia (and Africa) they look up to them but they lack the future and progressive political views.

They’re still stuck in their political tribal upbringings and most probably have PTSD.

Why not let the young mature class that highly are educated speak up for their communities.

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
I went through your post-history, and I'm convinced you are suffering from the early stages of bipolar disorder. You went from a hard-core nationalist fighting against MOU and SL to insulting Hawiye 24/7 and became a mouth breathing halfwit quasi-secessionist. Followed by this pessimistic episode. I'm not a psychologist, but I'd advise you to drop social media and go spend some time in a mosque, preferably not a local one, travel a bit further.

I went through your post-history, and I'm convinced you are suffering from the early stages of bipolar disorder. You went from a hard-core nationalist fighting against MOU and SL to insulting Hawiye 24/7 and became a mouth breathing halfwit quasi-secessionist. Followed by this pessimistic episode. I'm not a psychologist, but I'd advise you to drop social media and go spend some time in a mosque, preferably not a local one, travel a bit further.

I intend to keep investing in Somalia , but i dont see it developing to the extent id move there. It's a shame really , a first world Somalia would be a sight to see.