Academic study confirms pre school teachers watch black children the most despite not acting up

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
the duality of Sspoters>>>
1664279431449.png

>>>>>>>>>

Racism is inbuilt into people, either you do it unconsciously.

‘Imma live in a more Somali/asian/arab area, not that fully black area’

Or blatantly

‘Aabo imma go out with friends’ - me as a kid

‘What are they’ - Aabo

‘What?’ - me

‘Where are they from’ - Aabo

‘Ghana, Nigeria and Congo’ - me

‘Iska ilaali, Asian friends are better Aabo’ - Aabo

It also don’t help we are faced with stereotypes daily on every show/movie/film.

That engraves the stereotype into your minds.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Not surprised. Progressive leftist whites (teachers) are the most racist in society. Progressive leftist blacks (teachers) are the biggest self haters.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Unpopular opinion but this is honestly a good thing
When you are 6 feet under for being mistaken as a “nigg*r” as you call it. I’ll only say AUN, if you are muslim because I can’t tell sometimes, and I will KIM.

Your are evil. Please fix your ways. I was bullied by cadaan boys growing up and they never got in trouble for anything. I’m sure you would say it’s the black kids acting up though. You are xasiid and evil. Probably the type of somali mom to constantly make fun of their dark skinned child. Fear god and reflect on your behavior.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Not surprised. Progressive leftist whites (teachers) are the most racist in society. Progressive leftist blacks (teachers) are the biggest self haters.
I thought you’d give a sane answer for once but I was too quick to judge you as mentally sane.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I thought you’d give a sane answer for once but I was too quick to judge you as mentally sane.

This coming from someone who told the forum her size preference while acting like a wadaadad since day 1.... and is a sheegato... and has an unhealthy obsession with Koreans. Yes, you're totally sane.

:heh:

How is it racism if even black teachers are doing the same?
Internalized racial bias. They did an experiment where they had black and white kids pick between the white doll and the black doll depending on the questions asked.

“which doll is more prettier? The black or white doll?”

“which doll is more ugly? The black or white doll?”

“which doll is nicer? The black or white doll?

“which doll is bad? The black or white doll?

The black kids overwhelmingly picked the black doll for everything negative and the white doll for everything positive. Very sad stuff. Just because someone is from the same group as you doesn’t mean they are your allies

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Hey Siri, give me an example of racial eugenics?

:dead:
Regardless if this is due to IQ or environmental upbringing you can't disregard this, blacks including Somalis academically underperform compared to other ethnicities. At least somalis have the excuse of focusing more of their studies on the deen which is more important

Regardless if this is due to IQ or environmental upbringing you can't disregard this, blacks including Somalis academically underperform compared to other ethnicities. At least somalis have the excuse of focusing more of their studies on the deen which is more important
I agree this could affect Somali kids as well. However recent information as come out and Somalis are doing quite well in overall education even beating white ppl. Underperformance of Somali kids in school is due to language barriers coming in as Refugees. However I still agree racist teachers can hinder a Somali child’s chances of success in school

7FBADA70-DCE5-497A-8A7A-09D3B6C18705.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Not surprising. I was the only black kind my class. One time when something was missing. She ask to look into my bag

The only thing I regret I'd not telling my parents at the time

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

I can’t remember it exactly but there is a study done on Somali school kids in MN which showed they had 100+ IQ on average.