Academic study confirms pre school teachers watch black children the most despite not acting up

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
They do be the ones usually who are problematic in classes more than white kids i don't blame the teachers

In my experience from primary till the end of high school africans (somalis included) made up majority of the trouble makers every time. Alot of black households are broken with no dad, what do you expect of the outcome on the kids ?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
So sad, even from colored teachers. I feel more sympathy with black boys and men more than ever.

Sol

?
Not saying there are some biases but the kid kinda stands out when he is wearing a black shit in a light room where all the other kids are wearing bright colours

Thats fact tho. Even us "blacks" when we see another black in the street, i hold on to my purse a little tight. I do it in a reflex move, auto pilot

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Don’t do this personally but on my way home if anyone says hello 👋 on the tube/train. I’m grabbing my phone tight and checking my pockets if anything gone missing.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Don’t do this personally but on my way home if anyone says hello 👋 on the tube/train. I’m grabbing my phone tight and checking my pockets if anything gone missing.

1660059415778.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Bunch of negroes make excuses for racism in this thread :drakewtf:

The thing is many of these young kids will realise that their teacher is targeting them and will attempt to understand why.

They will learn that their skin is different and will question whether their race has anything to do with this. This self-doubt will continue forever in their lives whenever they feel mistreated.

People want a “race blind” society but then do shit like this with kids.

The thing is many of these young kids will realise that their teacher is targeting them and will attempt to understand why.

They will learn that their skin is different and will question whether their race has anything to do with this. This self-doubt will continue forever in their lives whenever they feel mistreated.

People want a “race blind” society but then do shit like this with kids.
The worst part is even black teachers are guilty of that.
That's what dr. Umar talks about alot the unfair treatment of boys vs girls in the school system & now add race and systemic racism in there ,that's why he opens up a black school himself.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Let's be honest, if you were given a choice between teaching a class full of black kids or white/Asian, which one would you unconsciously assume would score much worse in academics and discipline?

The truth isn't PC I'm afraid

Hey Siri, give me an example of racial eugenics?

:dead: