Abyi Ahmed meets Hamediti

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
They look like a happy successful homo couple war criminals who just retuned to their home after defeating their enemies

Last edited:
I've seen South Sudanese fobs do this as well and I just don't understand it; there is nothing about this practice that indicates that it means anything beyond a normal friendship, but it's just a little strange.

I'd like to think that we got this practice from the North and that we didn't have it before.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I've seen South Sudanese fobs do this as well and I just don't understand it; there is nothing about this practice that indicates that it means anything beyond a normal friendship, but it's just a little strange.

I'd like to think that we got this practice from the North and that we didn't have it before.
Older Somalis do this too and it's always hilarious when they suddenly do it to young reer qurbo lads who immediately freak the f*ck out like their adeer just tried to molest them.

:mjlol: :dead:

From a Chadian geeljire camel trader to the most powerful general in Sudan .
Dude didn't even finish high school lol.
man I feel bad for reer sudan .

WhatsApp-Image-2019-04-14-at-4.01.58-PM.jpeg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I think it’s an eastern thing. It’s done in South Asia and a lot of people still do it back home.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

View attachment 212904
I wonder if he still thinks in Geeljire. "Must raid other tribe for resources this coming dry season. What? I can't do that cos they're my countrymen? What is... countrymen? And what will happen if I do? Kuffar will make sanction? What is... sanction? Is it type of gabay?"

reer

VIP
I wonder if he still thinks in Geeljire. "Must raid other tribe for resources this coming dry season. What? I can't do that cos they're my countrymen? What is... countrymen? And what will happen if I do? Kuffar will make sanction? What is... sanction? Is it type of gabay?"
:russ:

View attachment 212904
He's not the most powerful general in Sudan, where did you hear that from? There's at least a dozen generals below Burhan that are stronger than Hemedti. His soldiers number a few thousand with a high turnover rate, making it an insignificant force relative to the national army.

Not to mention his roots are Sudanese, the Rizeigat tribe are originally from Darfur but many escaped to Chad during the Darfur sultanate since the Fur king massacred them.

He's not the most powerful general in Sudan, where did you hear that from? There's at least a dozen generals below Burhan that are stronger than Hemedti. His soldiers number a few thousand with a high turnover rate, making it an insignificant force relative to the national army.

Not to mention his roots are Sudanese, the Rizeigat tribe are originally from Darfur but many escaped to Chad during the Darfur sultanate since the Fur king massacred them.

Like who ?

it's a common knowledge that Hemedti and Burhan are the two most powerful men in Sudan at the moment .
Burhan might seem more powerful right now as the head of the Military but that might not last .
The Great Game of the UAE and Saudi Arabia in Sudan

Now, an apparently genuine cache of leaked documents obtained by Global Witness show the financial networks behind Hemedti and the RSF. Not only have they captured a large part of the country’s gold industry through a linked company, but the leaked bank data and corporate documents show their use of front companies and banks based in Sudan and the UAE

The RSF were rich enough for Hemedti to pledge over $1bn to help stabilise the Sudanese Central Bank in the aftermath of the economic crisis and protests which led up to the ousting of President Bashir in April 2019.

Hemedti sits at the apex of a ‘paramilitary-industrial complex’. He controls both a large powerful military force, and an independent source of wealth.

https://www.globalwitness.org/en/campaigns/conflict-minerals/exposing-rsfs-secret-financial-network/

Analysts say Hemedti is backed by an informal coalition of diverse supporters. Some see him as an ally against the Islamist movement that orchestrated the 1989 coup. Hemedti also supplied ground forces to the Saudi-led coalition fighting Iran-aligned rebels in Yemen and can count on the support of the Saudis, the United Arab Emirates and Egypt

Hemedti: the feared commander pulling the strings in Sudan

Like who ?

it's a common knowledge that Hemedti and Burhan are the two most powerful men in Sudan at the moment .
Burhan might seem more powerful right now as the head of the Military but that might not last .
The Great Game of the UAE and Saudi Arabia in Sudan

https://www.globalwitness.org/en/campaigns/conflict-minerals/exposing-rsfs-secret-financial-network/

Hemedti: the feared commander pulling the strings in Sudan
Bashir was literally backed by the Gulf and still fell, yet Hemedti, a far weaker and desperate man is more powerful? Sudan has several multibillion $ companies and individuals so the meager $1b that Hemedti dropped was nothing. All those major companies and rich families (including some retired generals) support protesters since they know the military has no future ruling Sudan. Also, Hemedti being the VP for now doesn’t mean much since the military has at least a dozen men that are ranked below Burhan with far more influence than the VP. They're not in the spotlight as much but Yassin Ibrahim and Muhammad Othman al-Hussein are two examples.

Anyways I think we both agree Hemedti is a smart man. However he has zero interesting in becoming the president. He’s focused more on running his family business. His goal is to no longer be wanted by the ICC and have his company go global (keeping off sanctions).

Last edited:
what does Al-Bashir got to do with this , I'm talking about the current situation.
anyway, he is more powerful than Al-Bashir at the moment lol.

we can agree to disagree, it is all speculation anyway, we are talking Africa and African politics after all , nothing is set on stone ,
only the future will tell.

what does Al-Bashir got to do with this , I'm talking about the current situation.
anyway, he is more powerful than Al-Bashir at the moment lol.

we can agree to disagree, it is all speculation anyway, we are talking Africa and African politics after all , nothing is set on stone ,
only the future will tell.
Bashir has everything to do with this. He was stronger than Hemedti but still got locked up, so I don’t see how a weaker man from a langaab tribe is invincible. If anything he knows how to stay in his place.

There’s a difference between speculating and making declarations. To declare Hemedti “the most powerful man in Sudan” when he isn’t even in the top 10 is false. You’re right that African politics is unpredictable, so we can’t say what will happen next.

Trending