Abwaan Sungub AUN buried in Jigjiga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame on everyone in this thread for praising him and sweeping his heinous crimes under the rug.

May Allah cure the darkness in your hearts.

did sangub do something to your wife or a female family member horta ?

let it go you Majerteen gorilla

you have so much cuqdad and qabyalad, let it go kid before it kills you,

latest

Your not welcome in our state @Teeri-Alpha as you have a Majerten phobia.

why is your gorilla cousin so obsessed with sangub? did he do something to him,

its like sangub refused to sign his book for this MJ gorilla

anyways, San Wayne how are you, not chatted lately you and i , or rather not beefed,

the UN has complained yall are sucking up more oxygen than usual and the planet is at risk, we need to do nose reduction surgery

latest

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
why is your gorilla cousin so obsessed with sangub? did he do something to him,

its like sangub refused to sign his book for this MJ gorilla

anyways, San Wayne how are you, not chatted lately you and i , or rather not beefed,

the UN has complained yall are sucking up more oxygen than usual and the planet is at risk, we need to do nose reduction surgery

latest

See why MJ hates to have you guys as rulers especially ogaden/marehan? you never talk about how to progress your state, all u talk about is other tribes, FKD, or the old classic I want to rule but I don't know what to do for the people sida galmudug.

Your LOW IQ admit it. Low IQ person only loves power but doesn't know what to do with it. MJ will never allow you any power until you prove you are helping your people. Nin dadkisa wax tari karin aniga waxba ima gaban karo, end of story. HELP YOUR OWN FIRST and we may pay attention and say 'waa naga fican yahay'.

See why MJ hates to have you guys as rulers especially ogaden/marehan? you never talk about how to progress your state, all u talk about is other tribes and FKD or I want to rule but I don't know what to do for the people. Your LOW IQ admit it. Low IQ person only loves power but doesn't know what to do with it. MJ will never allow you any power until you prove you are helping your people.

you are the biggest tribalist adoon looking baboon on this earth,

dont make me bring up how many threads your have started insulting tribes and calling for farmers to be killed as the geeljire are better blah blah

there is evidence the bigger ones nose is the less IQ, all those with Negroid features have the lowest IQ, the more aquiline your nose the higher the IQ

you and your cousins here talk about qabyalad 24/7 so stop it warya

you are already ruled kid in somali region and jubaland by Ogaden and heck even in xamar your ruled bu a marehan

how come yuor midget baboon looking face did not set up a mamul when yall had kismayo?

yet it took Ogaden to set up the first jubaland mamul, so muhc for IQ, mi1dgaan all yall did was rob the port and could not think ahead, yet Ogaden got the entire world involved and created the first Jubaland mamul, the same one we had back in the 1920s before the British and Italians screwed it up,

history repeats its self, that is why i rule you,
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts