Abwaan Sungub AUN buried in Jigjiga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN

I don’t know about his plays but I am well aware of qabyo, my parents bought a copy of his tape and it stayed on rotation. So funny. Somalia will miss him truly :)

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Another L for nabar iyo naxdin crew for playing qabil card once again despite being toothless/powerless
Your idiotic logic make absolutely no sense Sangub was anti Ethiopia a soldier in 77 war he was a Somali patriot N&N want to be seen as patriotic and anti-qabil why wouldn't they want a state funeral for him use your head it would benefit them

Your idiotic logic make absolutely no sense Sangub was anti Ethiopia a soldier in 77 war he was a Somali patriot N&N want to be seen as patriotic and anti-qabil why wouldn't they want a state funeral for him use your head it would benefit them
Are we expected to take them serious on that after the Qalbidhagax incident? :comeon:

I doubt that they do want anything but money like the losers before them

He’d been living in Mogadishu for many years since leaving the US and was only in Addis for a treatment. The govt has been responsible for him the last few years he’s been sick.

And before the war he lived in Mog.

Either way he was buried in Somali soil. AUN.

He’d been living in Mogadishu for many years since leaving the US and was only in Addis for a treatment. The govt has been responsible for him the last few years he’s been sick.

And before the war he lived in Mog.

Either way he was buried in Somali soil. AUN.
Amin

Shame on everyone in this thread for praising him and sweeping his heinous crimes under the rug.

May Allah cure the darkness in your hearts.
Only Allah swt can judge him. ”Do not abuse the dead,because they have attained that which they had forwarded (i.e their deeds; good or bad).” [ Al-Bukhari, riyad as-salihin 1564]

Let it go kid

Shame on everyone in this thread for praising him and sweeping his heinous crimes under the rug.

May Allah cure the darkness in your hearts.
Bro.. He's returned to allah now.. And will be accountable to Allah for both good and bad.. Just say AUN or if you can't say anything good it's better to stay silent rather than slander a deceased person.

no thanks, after what Mogadishu did to uncle Qalbidagax, uncle Sangub AUN will be buried in Ogaden/Absame lands,

Kismayo, Garisa, Jigjiga, only where his people reside

@Spin Doctor thanks for starting this ina adeer, that adoon baboon looking majerteen crow started a thread insulting the dead man out of cuqdad and qabyalat but i gave that gorilla looking midget a taste of his own medicine

fuk xamar,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts