Abwaan Badal Salad a Muqdishu Native exposes Qalbidhagax

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

He would cut off the tongues and ears of young geeljires and mutliated many innocent Somalis.

Dont fall for the crocodile tears by Rooble Bahaane !

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Qalbiqurun is a war criminal with many innocent geeljires blood on his hands, Rooble Bahane who is himself a criminal who attempted to steal government land is just trying to redirect attention away from himself.

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
I rule Muqdishu the real homeless is you.
This is what happens lol. We give you guys a chance for the sake of nationalism and you take it as a sign of weakness and think you rule us. But when we show our strength like yesterday 32 years ago, you guys throw in the towel and victim claim

TekNiKo

VIP
This is what happens lol. We give you guys a chance for the sake of nationalism and you take it as a sign of weakness and think you rule us. But when we show our strength like yesterday 32 years ago, you guys throw in the towel and victim claim
Another 5 years of MX rule get used to it.

We have even expanded our rule to Beledweyne

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I rule Muqdishu the real homeless is you.
I love to see this @Sheikh Kulkuli has converted me to temporary cheesism :silanyosmile:
Hawiyes didnt have “nationalism” they thought they were bringing a puppet for centralism now they have been domesticated by it.

You got the centrist authoritarian you wanted hes just not your qabiil. Enjoy :icon lol:

TekNiKo

VIP
I love to see this @Sheikh Kulkuli has converted me to temporary cheesism :silanyosmile:

Hawiyes didnt have “nationalism” they thought they were bringing a puppet for centralism now they have been domesticated by it.

You got the centrist authoritarian you wanted hes just not your qabiil. Enjoy :icon lol:
You guys eat good in Kismaayo while we eating Xamar tax revenue. HAG must be burning inside all Daroods are eating good :deadmanny:

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
You guys eat good in Kismaayo while we eating Xamar tax revenue. HAG must be burning inside all Daroods are eating good :deadmanny:
Brother when farmaajo leaves office, langaab isn’t even gonna be a word to describe MX. You guys will be on the same level as the likes of galjecel and biyomaal. Even eelay have their own state. Enjoy getting buttfucked by Ogaden in JL and hg in galmudug :mjlol:

TekNiKo

VIP
Brother when farmaajo leaves office, langaab isn’t even gonna be a word to describe MX. You guys will be on the same level as the likes of galjecel and biyomaal. Even eelay have their own state. Enjoy getting buttfucked by Ogaden in JL and hg in galmudug :mjlol:
I Dont Think So Donald Trump GIF by Election 2020

Farmajao staying, be satisfied with Guudlaawe boy. We will send him to Beledweyne soon

@Zapfox1 its true yall niggas wanted centralism and still do. Don’t whine now just because this particular centralist is from another clan.

:manny:

How do we want centralism when it was sheikh shareef that brought the government to fedralism ?
Did you forget it was shareef that brought the government from Transition that abdulahi yusuf failed at ?
It was HSM that build GM state , H,state and sws ?
somalis have gold fish memory , yaaab.
It's also us that want banadir as a federal state and you ppl are the ones against it .

Man abwaan badal became soo cringe .
I use to like him when he use to do gabaays on banadir state . Dude became the spokesperson for farmajo , he replaced salaad ali jeele :russ:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
How do we want centralism when it was sheikh shareef that brought the government to fedralism ?
Did you forget it was shareef that brought the government from Transition that abdulahi yusuf failed at ?
It was HSM that build GM state , H,state and sws ?
somalis have gold fish memory , yaaab.
It's also us that want banadir as a federal state and you ppl are the ones against it .
:farmajoyaab: Akhi we laid down the framework for federalism and the establishment of future states.(Garowe 1&2) Only PL existed back then. Hawiye want a strong central system led by them from Mogadishu.

Sxb Sheekhaal is Hawiye. Only one sub-clan of it is not Hawiye but Carab.

Abwaan badal doesnt represent sheikhaels ,hes a fahad yasiin stooge . Abwaan badal is not even speaking up for sheikhael Jazeera who lost lower house seat to some clan called aw hassan that dont even live in Somalia.

:farmajoyaab: Akhi we laid down the framework for federalism and the establishment of future states.(Garowe 1&2) Only PL existed back then. Hawiye want a strong central system led by them from Mogadishu.
We build the fedral government with sh shareef but we also want centralism,
Make it sense akhie .
Is it us whose destroying fedralism at the moment or is it the jabarti cheese ?
Are we the ones that are against federal state of banadir or is it you ?
Sheikh shareef and HSM even wanted to give your cousins in sool and sanaag but it was you that refused it and said they are part of puntland. if were being realistic you are the federaldiid boowe

Latest posts