Abuukar Cawaale advice PL school students to stop eating Qaat.

Mozart

You need people like me
The guy’s a useless idiot. In London he got Khat banned and when asked for a plan to stop them turning to hard drugs he ran away to Somalia. Now when I walk to the gym I walk past where the khat delivery used to come and the men are all on hard drugs.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
The guy’s a useless idiot. In London he got Khat banned and when asked for a plan to stop them turning to hard drugs he ran away to Somalia. Now when I walk to the gym I walk past where the khat delivery used to come and the men are all on hard drugs.

indeed he’s an idiot. Khat can be a serious drug meaning you can become dependent on it. You’re right the idiot got the cadaans to ban it but nothing was done to address the thousands of users in the west already dependent on the drug. Once you are a drug addict you simply move onto another drug until you get real help. Somalia is failed state for 30 years because the drug addicts mixed their favorite drug with another drug (qabiil) and you get marfish level politics which is basically what Somalia has been like the past 30 years

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
That is his fault?
He was trying to save next generation.
Already Khat addict nothing you can do about.
Today less young people are eating khat in the west and in Somalia thanks to him.
It was absolutely right to ban khat everywhere.

Mozart

You need people like me
That is his fault?
He was trying to save next generation.
Already Khat addict nothing you can do about.
Today less young people are eating khat in the west and in Somalia thanks to him.
It was absolutely right to ban khat everywhere.
What a great way it is to save the young generation by having their fathers turn to coke-heads. His job was to put a contingency plan in place so these people recover. Instead you have worse drug addicts who are no use in their household and kids who sell these drugs to them.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
What a great way it is to save the young generation by having their fathers turn to coke-heads. His job was to put a contingency plan in place so these people recover. Instead you have worse drug addicts who are no use in their household and kids who sell these drugs to them.
That is not his job, that is UK government’s job.

That’s not a great way of reasoning.

What a bleak view! The man helped create a legislation saving thousands of young people, who would otherwise have become khat addicts. I remember it was becoming a real issue as more and more younger people were picking up khat,as their go to thing like shisha.

He is a hero and legend for saving those kids and their families.

The cases you speak of are beyond help who are extreme addicts, not even that many to be honest. They need rehab or some form of extreme forceful intervention.

If khat is banned and you say "let me go do crack instead", that's a you problem

Mozart

You need people like me
What a bleak view! The man helped create a legislation saving thousands of young people, who would otherwise have become khat addicts. I remember it was becoming a real issue as more and more younger people were picking up khat,as their go to thing like shisha.

He is a hero and legend for saving those kids and their families.

The cases you speak of are beyond help who are extreme addicts, not even that many to be honest. They need rehab or some form of extreme forceful intervention.
Lmao increase in suicides, alcoholics, homeless men, wh0r3house visitors, coke-heads and you’re telling me it was positive.if you ban a previously recreational drug common sense tells you you need to suggest how to occupy these people’s time. The guy ran away from Keir Starmer when it was obvious how stupid it was without proper planning.

Trending