Abusing marriage

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I know someone who gets divorced and remarried and they are under 26.

She has been with total 6 guys. Marriage lasted either 1 year or less.
I noticed something, she was playing game. She would have a high dowry, last one she was given 30k up front, and divorced the guy and was buying stuff with that $.
I think her aim is financial gains .

That's called a halal who*re
AA110547-0E97-48BB-98C7-F5B1791A0BA9.png

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This is why if I ever get married. I'll try married local. To many stories people burned because of their partner hide history

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Makes sense. All that energy to meet men, have talking stages, then get to ‘love’, and marriage just to divorce. She should put all that energy into getting a job like everyone else
She is smart, she landed a job overseas. Worked for a year and preyed a guy, due to loss of job during covid and now he brought her a car 😂

Pretty dumb from here. What she is doing won’t work for long term. If she was smart, she would have stayed with the guy who gave her 30k mehr instead of finessing him.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know someone who gets divorced and remarried and they are under 26.

She has been with total 6 guys. Marriage lasted either 1 year or less.
I noticed something, she was playing game. She would have a high dowry, last one she was given 30k up front, and divorced the guy and was buying stuff with that $.
I think her aim is financial gains .

1629809320532.png

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
A WIFE WHO WANTS MORE THAN ONE MAN IS NOT A WIFE DESERVING TO BE LOVED COS SHE WILL NEVER KNOW IT HÆRSELF COS SHE HAS NOT HEART TO HONOUR HERSELF COS SHE WILL NEVER KNOWN LOVE TO BEGIN WITH

There are people who have bad luck with marriage. Mehr is a woman's right just because she's divorced doesn't mean she's less deserving.

Trending