Abused dog stroked for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Make sure to get a pitbull

Why you want it to kill me?

o_19oevirg7oau1h95d8s1tlic6m.jpg

I want a husky that stays small forever.

ItsHanna

Awww :it0tdo8: it's so cute! Huskies, German Shepards, and Golden Labs (or Labrador Retrievers) are my top 3 favorites. I want one of each someday.
rn5iBh-ARszvIsb-QqkDJANrEPcVeGT7lYHIePP5ay1MwoueiK77goSO93S1pnr0ZA=h900

fd0f1fb4108fddf5807322515d445e9c.jpg

I'll get a few dogs and cats when I move away from my parents. I don't know why Somali parents hate pets. I don't know any Somali family with a pet.

TooMacaan

VIP
I'll get a few dogs and cats when I move away from my parents. I don't know why Somali parents hate pets. I don't know any Somali family with a pet.
Lol, I really really dislike cats so that's a no for that...but a few dogs? yes please.
The only thing is...I'm not sure if they're worth cleaning poop for :susp:and not to mention the constant monitoring.

ItsHanna

Lol, I really really dislike cats so that's a no for that...but a few dogs? yes please.
The only thing is...I'm not sure if they're worth cleaning poop for :susp:and not to mention the constant monitoring.

Once you house trained them it will be all good. The only thing you will have to do is pick up their shit when you take them outside. I don't mind dirty work. I've in the past worked in nurseries and changed multiple dirty diapers.

my heart ached for that poor dog.
looks so much better now..

im a dog person but i also pray, and touching them breaks my wuduu and i have to shower afterwards.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Sad.

Dogs back home are savages, them dogs sleep during the day together and at night they go out in the wilderness to face of hyenas, I always see them in fajr prayer coming back from the wilderness in a pack of 10-20.

Status
Not open for further replies.