Abukar Awale arrested in Somaliland, now released.

Shit, I hoped they held him for couple of days so we could round up bunch of 1du0rs and Dhulos. I hope his Reer Maxamud clansmen still go ahead with it. I heard last night they wanted to capture couple of qaldaans with brown stained ilkos.

:fittytousand:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Baharsame weren’t even involved, it was the mayor and a millionaire khat exporter called jibutaawi. Awale is reer mohamuud an almost unknown clan under majeerten, laandheere where?
Reee Maxamuud are laandheere enough for you to know them. I can't say the same about your occupied subclan.
Awale's father created the Somali flag. I personally don't like him, but you can't deny that this man is royalty. The way he was released after an hour compared to the countless Dhulbahantes still rotting in jail for looking at the blue sky says as much. It reminds me of the Saudi royals who get flown out in helicopters after committing crimes in western countries. Laandheeres never smell prison.
:pachah1:

Reee Maxamuud are laandheere enough for you to know them. I can't say the same about your occupied subclan.
Awale's father created the Somali flag. I personally don't like him, but you can't deny that this man is royalty. The way he was released after an hour compared to the countless Dhulbahantes still rotting in jail for looking at the blue sky says as much. It reminds me of the Saudi royals who get flown out in helicopters after committing crimes in western countries. Laandheeres never smell prison.
:pachah1:
Your boy got deported and thrown out of the country like an illegal Mexican crossing the border, yet here you are trying to spin this episode as a win. :drakekidding:

I guess you must be one of those, the glass is half full rather then half empty type of guys.
Positivity all the way:obama:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Your boy got deported and thrown out of the country like an illegal Mexican crossing the border, yet here you are trying to spin this episode as a win. :drakekidding:

I guess you must be one of those, the glass is half full rather then half empty type of guys.
Positivity all the way:obama:
It was not his land and he went there illegally according to your own government, you weren't even able to imprison him for breaking the law. The L belongs to the khat addicts like you and the victims like @Mckenzie who would have spent 1 month in prison if that was him.

:umad:

No need to imprison illegal aliens when you can just deport them, so I don’t what L we are supposed of have taken mate. :what1:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
No need to imprison illegal aliens when you can just deport them, so I don’t what L we are supposed of have taken mate. :what1:
The L is if he was a Dhulbahante or Habar Yonis in a blue tracksuit, he would be placed in a cell with a pet Nigerian professional rapist.
Poetess and activist Naema Ahmed Qorane who was sentenced to three years jail term Sunday by a court in Hargeisa was threatened with rape and death by members of the intelligence agency, NIA, defence lawyers have said.

The lawyers, Jamaal Hussein Ahmed, Mubarak Abdi Ismail and Jama Ismail Ali said in a sworn affidavit Naema who has been in police custody since January 27 was subjected to abuse and threats of rape by the National Intelligence Agency in Hargeisa.

The lawyers told the court the National Intelligence Agency, NIA officers threatened the defendant with death and rape. “They threatened to unleash on her a Nigerian to do anything he wants (sexually assault her),” the affidavit read in part, ‘They said the Nigerian was within the station and had been ‘deployed severally to sexually assault women in the police cell’.

The officers held a pistol to her head and assaulted her, the defence team noted adding their client also sustained injuries after she was shoved off a raised surface by the officers.

Despite reporting the matter to the head of the Criminal Investigations Division, the lawyers told the court, no action was taken against the officers.

The defence team said the circumstances under which Naema was subjected to by the police contravened basic human rights, international and ran counter the constitution of Somaliland. They said they would appeal the verdict.
The two tiered system is clear: one set of laws for laangaabs, another set of laws for laandheeres.
:manny:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It was not his land and he went there illegally according to your own government, you weren't even able to imprison him for breaking the law. The L belongs to the khat addicts like you and the victims like @Mckenzie who would have spent 1 month in prison if that was him.

:umad:

Somaliland knows better than to arrest a Majerteen. They don’t want a repeat of this

:mjkkk:

While @kobe’s cousin was rotting in an Isaaqland jail cell, a Majerteen was walking through Las Anod with the Puntland flag. Even after thousands of khat stained teeth trolls threatened her no one could touch her.

They can only try this shit with their own subclans and those they know can’t retaliate. Majerteen are not Ciidagale or whatever they’re called.

:russ:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I no longer own this thread. It has been hijacked like a Palestinian in the 1979s.

some idiot is always changing my titles. It makes me feel like a dementia sufferer. “Gotta clean after him”.

Why aren’t you posting about your cousin? I saw a video of him hiding from Bihi but Reer Berbera snitched on him. #Ciidagalelivesmatter

:damn:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why aren’t you posting about your cousin? I saw a video of him hiding from Bihi but Reer Berbera snitched on him. #Ciidagalelivesmatter

:damn:

1603927263340.gif

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He was ducking Biixi in Berbera but they snitched on him.

Start a Gofundme for his release and I’ll contribute walahi :mjcry:

he will be released soon. This is an internal matter. A family quarrel. I urge you to stay outa of it:diddyass::cosbyhmm:

Trending