Abudwaq is the only town that pays tax in Galmudug...

Caabudwaaq oo Noqotay Magaalada Kaliya ee Cashuur ka Bixisa Galmudug

giphy.gif

They take taxes from Abo Siyadists and give them nothing in return. :ftw9nwa:

"waxaa kaloo Burbursan Garoonka Diyaaradaha Degmada Cabudwaaq kaas oo u baahan dayactir Balaaran mana jiraan wax dhaqaalo ah oo kasoo gaaray Maamulka Galmudug balse badalkeeda waxay qaataan Canshuurta Magaalada Caabudwaaq"

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t see anything wrong with paying taxes, it’s very noble and I am sure the rest of the cities will catch up :)

Cabdwaaq is the largest town in galgaduud and is soon about to go through a rapid development phase due to its strategic location bordering DDS it serves as a gateway for goods from galgaduud reaching Ethiopia. I hope to see Cabdwaqq become the premier city in central Somalia inshallah.
If people wonder why most galgaduud and marehan support GM it’s due to a variety of reasons. Multiple marehan subclans are all represented well in GM such as reer diini reer Siyaad Hussein and celi. Representation is a big factor for why most of us support GM galgaduud is our 4th home behind Gedo liiban and galbeed. Marehan get full representation for Balanbale and Cabdwaqq, we also would have more cities and land if wardgac joined GM since wardgac who are anti GM aren’t fully represented.
We get our fair dues in GM and more is to come inshallah

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
So what. So what if they pay tax. It shows that

a) Its economical status is growing to a point where tax can be taken
b) Growing and prospering. Unlike lawless cities, we take pride in our city and administrative it properly.

So how is this bad at all. And why is it your issue if a Marehan city is paying tax or not. Do you see a Marehan talking about your cities and if you pay tax or not.

Last edited:
So what. So what if they pay tax. It shows that

a) Its economical status is growing to a point where tax can be taken
b) Growing and prospering. Unlike lawless cities, we take pride in our city and administrative it properly.

So how is this bad at all. And why is it your issue if a Marehan city is paying tax or not. Do you see a Marehan talking about your cities and if you pay tax or not.
It shows that we have managed to economically improve our city 3 years after choosing to develop and stop fighting an extremely impressive feat reer dalal holding it down in Cabdwaaq :wow:

@Finesse I’d like to hear why you imply this is bad for reer cabdwaaq and is “slavery” . The fact that the city has the economic capability to pay taxes shortly after deciding to develop should be an indicative factor that the city is improving and is going towards the right direction. Cabdwaaq is miles ahead of every GM city thus it’s the only one to pay taxes, Balanbale a Marehan city doesn’t pay taxes because it’s economy can’t sustain it at the moment. This is showing that the city is developing at a faster pace compared to its fellow GM brethren.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
It shows that we have managed to economically improve our city 3 years after choosing to develop and stop fighting an extremely impressive feat reer dalal holding it down in Cabdwaaq :wow:
Yet it baffles me why a Puntite is the one reporting on it. Making it seem bad. Who are we a slave to except Allah. Nobody. Mx are free in Caabduwaq and free everywhere.

Time these slaves paid taxes in Jubbaland as well. Their willing to paid HG taxes out of fear same fear should be installed in Jubbaland. end of story

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Time these slaves paid taxes in Jubbaland as well. Their willing to paid HG taxes out of fear same fear should be installed in Jubbaland. end of story
Saaxo was before cabduwaaq for paying tax. I think gedo will be the last that start to pay tax to JL, once Xarmaajo will be out of picture.

I dont see how this is a problem, every somali city should tax their citizens. How else do they expect to industrialize and raise their communties out of the dirt.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Did you think Reer Caboonwaaq could deny an order from their HG masters to pay tax? They are surrounded in GM
I don't think a slave from Awdal is one to speak. Just yesterday you tried to blow up your masters ministry of finance office. Bixi will not be happy at all.

lmao. Who do you think has been funding the road projects from Hobyo to Galkacyo? I'll clue you in. It's not reer cabudwaaq who it should be added are in fact Ethiopian subjects. Saleebaan shall soon annex that city anyways

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
I don't think a slave from Awdal is one to speak. Just yesterday you tried to blow up your masters ministry of finance office. Bixi will not be happy at all.

Slave don’t talk back to me. You managed to become a slave in every single place your people live. That’s a record :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts