Abudwaq has red sand. Interesting picture.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
71347869_695445970970524_2530326011879358464_o.jpg

:lolbron::lolbron:

Last edited:
Caabudwaaq is a large city and the degmo (district) is large and has a lot of different terrains, However that could be anywhere in Galgaduud which translates to Gal(Ground) Gaduud(Red). The red sand indicates it's a mineral rich area.

Outskirts of caabudwaaq

This is the grazing area in the outskirts of bengeele. A town within the district.

Caabudwaaq is a peacful district in a wild area alhamdullilah it has wise leaders, our neighbors know of its lore.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I love the red sand specially when it rains and grass starts growing. Somalia has beautiful scenery Mashallah :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Caabudwaaq is a large city and the degmo (district) is large and has a lot of different terrains, However that could be anywhere in Galgaduud which translates to Gal(Ground) Gaduud(Red). The red sand indicates it's a mineral rich area.

Outskirts of caabudwaaq

This is the grazing area in the outskirts of bengeele. A town within the district.

Caabudwaaq is a peacful district in a wild area alhamdullilah it has wise leaders, our neighbors know of its lore.

It looks qaraax. :lol:

Maskiin...
Hunter gatherers always mentioning Qardho Jano

This is Qardho. Say mashallah and don’t give it the evil eye

unnamed-1-740x493.jpg
Dow1zqWX4AEwuQi.jpg
Afarta-Dul-ee-Qardho.jpg
somalia-qardho-travel.jpg
unnamed-1-740x493.jpg

Don't give it the eveil eye kulaha, baayo that's probably the most lush spot in all of Puntland right after rains. But 99% of it is basically a semi-arid desert. Don't run from the reality

dry-riverbed-in-puntland-somalia-picture-id521628786

Dry riverbed in Puntland, Somalia
Puntland has a semi-arid climate. Rainfall is sparse and variable, with no single area receiving more than 400 mm (15.7 in) of rain annually. Even the coastal region is desertlike.

And as the world gets even hotter it'll be even worse for the desert. But I'm from the region with the largest body of Freshwater in Somalia. The river Jubba enters in from my region, so don't talk to me about Jano.
img-20180419-wa0002-1991756453.jpg

DbkbEVRXcAUjTxE.jpg

Don't give it the eveil eye kulaha, baayo that's probably the most lush spot in all of Puntland right after rains. But 99% of it is basically a semi-arid desert. Don't run from the reality

dry-riverbed-in-puntland-somalia-picture-id521628786

Dry riverbed in Puntland, Somalia
Puntland has a semi-arid climate. Rainfall is sparse and variable, with no single area receiving more than 400 mm (15.7 in) of rain annually. Even the coastal region is desertlike.

And as the world gets even hotter it'll be even worse for the desert. But I'm from the region with the largest body of Freshwater in Somalia. The river Jubba enters in from my region, so don't talk to me about Jano.
img-20180419-wa0002-1991756453.jpg

DbkbEVRXcAUjTxE.jpg

Jubba river banks look dry as hell until you get to middle jubba. Even the river itself has huge dry patches lol
Screenshot_20190927-122545_Maps.jpg

Trending

Latest posts