Abudwaaq To Join Puntland

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Sooner or later Puntland will swollow Galmudug they might as well think of joining PL before each degmo joins separately. Dhuusomareeb next, I see another Hobyo in the making.
:kendrickcry:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Adaawe @Cam it appears Wagardhac or some Mudugian MX are joining PL. Also I thought HG annexed it from MX. Wagardhac might be more Daroodist than the rest of Sade if this is true
@Mckenzie @Samaalic Era @Galool
Waghardac are hardcore Darodist and Sacad and Waghardac have been fighting just as recent as Dec 2018. They live in K5 and in Saaxo in Puntland but don't have ties to other MX due to a dispute. Caabudwaaq is Reer Diini and they have the VP in Galmudug and don't think they would join Puntland where they won't get representation

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why would you Cayr join Puntland when your own Harti cousins wont:drakekidding:

Because Warlord and puppet Qoor Qoor is wasting everyone once time, he is not made to lead a country, a former mooryaan doesnt have the expertise to lead a FMS state.

Sool/Sanaag is a disputed land and both PL/SL were putting too much work to controll these regions, GL is easier on the other hand for PL to conquer and it should be like space walk.
:trumpsmirk:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Because Warlord and puppet Qoor Qoor is wasting everyone once time, he is not made to lead a country, a former mooryaan doesnt have the expertise to lead a FMS state.

Sool/Sanaag is a disputed land and both PL/SL were putting too much work to controll these regions, GL is easier on the other hand for PL to conquer and it should be like space walk.
Qoorqoor unified GM under a single administration. It's why you invited that troublemaker Macalin Maxamuud as you feel threatened by it. GM is heading forward.

Keep living in your fantasy:ohlord:

Waghardac are hardcore Darodist and Sacad and Waghardac have been fighting just as recent as Dec 2018. They live in K5 and in Saaxo in Puntland but don't have ties to other MX due to a dispute. Caabudwaaq is Reer Diini and they have the VP in Galmudug and don't think they would join Puntland where they won't get representation

I know that Sade was not onto Jabartinimo since Afweyne left power because they know the Kablalax card will be played against them in JL so why ruin natural alliance with HAG so I was a little surprised abd thought must be that proPL subclan of MX

Last edited:

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021

Stop dreaming about other people's land when somaliland forces are 30 minutes away from garowe. :mjohreally:

Farm

VIP
Tell them that Puntland is full.

We have enough refugees.

image-20160418-1254-o1v34m.jpg

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Wagardhac need to let Puntland hold their nuts.

:susp:
How? Wagardhac have benefited by willingly have thier Saaxo join PL. It was a small tulo with 2 huts and its a degmo now. Same with Dir Towiq. Remember, they all come to us, not the other way round. I dont blame them, be part of never ending rafaad and no organization or join a state where you can develop? Its not a tough choice runti

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
How? Wagardhac have benefited by willingly have thier Saaxo join PL. It was a small tulo with 2 huts and its a degmo now. Same with Dir Towiq. Remember, they all come to us, not the other way round. I dont blame them, be part of never ending rafaad and no organization or join a state where you can develop? Its not a tough choice runti

I don't understand their love for Daroodism. It's all good and dandy. I just don't understand. Thank God I'm Reer Gedo.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
I don't understand their love for Daroodism. It's all good and dandy. I just don't understand. Thank God I'm Reer Gedo.

Got nothing to do with Darood, a madhiban living in Qardho or anywhere in PL is close to me than your reer Hassan ass living in Galbeed where we have never seen you. Same with you with whoever you live with in Galbeed. Its about shared interest.

If i had a boat and i could save only Adaawe or Pler madhiban, I'd pray you are good swimmer :francis:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Got nothing to do with Darood, a madhiban living in Qardho or anywhere in PL is close to me than your reer Hassan ass living in Galbeed where we have never seen you. Same with you with whoever you live with in Galbeed. Its about shared interest.

If i had a boat and i could save only Adaawe or Pler madhiban, I'd pray you are good swimmer :francis:

Thank Allah I can hold my own in southern Somalia. There's two lions in Gedo. That's me and @Creed. You would be food in this rough neighborhood called Konfuur. Your analogy will be the other away around.

Trending

Latest posts