ABU TYRONE STRIKES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
:manny:
He seems to want to contribute to Somalia.Also he grew up with Somalis.
:salute::salute:

nf.PNG

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Don't know how to feel about this.

On one side my alt-Cushitic side is yelling

We are Bure Somali 100% Madow free. Danyeer madow ma rabno inuu na qaraabo. We are Cushitic geeljire the elite of the elite nacalaa :pacspit:

But my rational side is saying that this guy seems to be a good guy that wants to help out Somalia and likes Somalis.

In conclusion my alt-Cushitic side wins this battle of conscience as I wouldn't want a female relative to marry a Madow nacalaa. Ma ku rabno saxiib.:mjohreally:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali men are turning out to be like bitter black women. Always searching high and low on who Somali women marry.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
giphy.gif

I feel the urge to mow someone down. I don't see him paying homage to fine Ni-jah girls?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I feel the urge to mow someone down. I don't see him paying homage to fine Ni-jah girls?

We need good PR. Somalis have a worse reputation than gypsies and madows. We are losing the PR battle with xabashis. If some xaliimos are going after ajnabis, might as well use it to our advantage...:browtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We need good PR. Somalis have a worse reputation than gypsies and madows. We are losing the PR battle with xabashis. If some xaliimos are going after ajnabis, might as well use it to our advantage...:browtf:

Brother, were too laangaab to use our women to gain anything. :meleshame:Another one bites the dust. :ohno: Plus, more Faraxs for me to choose from.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Meh use to make my blood boil but now it seems like a daily occurrence:hillarybiz:

I've bought an eye patch. :pachah1:Might as well exploit the infamy. Forget, trying to blend in. I was made to standout like a renegade peacock with amo.

It's better to lay low and quietly go about our business. In the next thermonuclear war, which seems more and more likely each day, I would like for us to keep a low profile.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's better to lay low and quietly go about our business. In the next thermonuclear war, which seems more and more likely each day, I would like for us to keep a low profile.

Get your hard hat walaal, were building a shanty town underground. :mjlol:Sadly, I don't have the best building tools or materials. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.