Abu Chav ibn Al-Doleawi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This is who UK niggas have to compete with for they women

As long as he's Muslim innit:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

By the way he says kufar and what you can tell he is a throughly failed and utterly inept former road women .(Most likely the offspring of a yardie gangster ).

As for the subject , must we bring Xalimos into every subject .?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
By the way he says kufar and what you can tell he is a throughly failed and utterly inept former road women .(Most likely the offspring of a yardie gangster ).

As for the subject , must we bring Xalimos into every subject .?

Shia kufaaaaa detected bruv

Shia kufaaaaa detected bruv
Most of these guys suffer from roadside PTSD.Analyse the way he says "who cud do anyfin Abaw it " and "wah wah wah "and tell me that is not th typical chimpanzee road "man" expression ? .I thought he was going to stab them for a minute there .

Anyway , bullocks to you thread .

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Most of these guys suffer from roadside PTSD.Analyse the way he says "who cud do anyfin Abaw it " and "wah wah wah "and tell me that is not th typical chimpanzee road "man" expression ? .I thought he was going to stab them for a minute there .

It's very obvious salafism is new set :icon lol:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

He thinks islam is a gang lol

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
His mannerisms are that of an arab man. His accent is that of a black Brit.

Whites are really good at this assimilation thingy. It's kinda scary :oh6b81q:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Why are they always gingers though? :deadrose:
Good eye. Hes probably of Irish descent. Most white reverts in the UK are either Irish or of Irish descent. They live in the deprived estates and most estates have a muslim majority.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
It's very obvious salafism is new set :icon lol:
Akhlaq is a fundamental and hes lacking it. Clearly not following the salafi methodology. He's part of Anjem Chowdhary's khawaarij gang. May Allah guide him and us.

I remember watching that on TV 2 or 3 years ago :russ:. Horta why is it always these social outcast roadman gingers that ruin the image of our religion? why is channel 4 even giving them a platform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending