Absolutely Gut-Wrenching

Should He Be Jailed?

• Total voters

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
How is Farmaajo friends with a f*cking war criminal who killed civilians for merit points civilians not even affiliated with any militias. You know what has he done. Burnt people next to their siblings alive . Torture people who haven’t wronged the government but wronged themselves of having that Qabil. This is in a US embassy being opened this is happening in the US how is this man roaming free and greeting Farmaajo not rotting in prison.
:frdfvsb: Why is he still in Somali Politics this wasteman is not the US ambassador to Somalia but a Colonel desperate for a promotion.

Video here I’ll just weep in misery

Yeah how’d you like it you most of you’re family members are killed because of their Qabil.
I wouldn’t give 2 fuxks. Niggas from my own qabil would kill me. :manny:

It’s something called a civil war. People of the same nationality and ethnicity killing each other. Whether a darood kills my family or a hawiye, no one wins and everyone loses.

Why is it hard for issaqs to get that?

Invader

I heard the guy is Dhulbahante, so isn't he a citizen of Somaliland?
This was pre-Somaliland he fled to America shortly before the DSR collapsed. Anyone currently living with the republic of Somaliland is a citizen.

Invader

It’s something called a civil war. People of the same nationality and ethnicity killing each other. Whether a darood kills my family or a hawiye, no one wins and everyone loses.

Genocides are a reason why civil wars happen you know that don’t you?

Why would an Isaaq kill another Isaaq. If he did a mass genocide on Dhulos I’d condemn it as it’s not needed
He was part of the army and his assignment was to kill SNM, civilians died unfortunately and most likely deliberately. But the policy was to karbassh the whole region because they sided with Ethiopia when we went to a war with them.

My point still stands, if an isaaq was in his position and did what tukeh did, I wouldn’t hear a peep out of you guys.

Bohol

VIP
Tuke wasn't found guilty in a criminal court.

upload_2019-9-29_1-13-25-png.79728

im full darood and wallahi billahi i wouldnt give a f*ck if my reer abo and reer abti started killing each other, all i know is i'll be far away from that fuckery.
Have u realized it's usually diaspora kids who lose sleep over this?
Like my nigga, you probably wouldn't be fucking alive if all that war never happened for your parents to run away from that shithole only to meet in the west where they had your sorry ass.

Invader

im full darood and wallahi billahi i wouldnt give a f*ck if my reer abo and reer abti started killing each other, all i know is i'll be far away from that fuckery.
Have u realized it's usually diaspora kids who lose sleep over this?
Like my nigga, you probably wouldn't be fucking alive if all that war never happened for your parents to run away from that shithole only to meet in the west where they had your sorry ass.
My mother is Djiboutian! Not reer Isaaq. My father is Isaaq.

Invader

"]Hostages to Peace": Threats to Human Rights and Democracy in Somaliland
Fhrhru4hd.jpg

"In the last years of the Siad Barre government, during the 1980s, Kahin was the highest-ranking National Security Service (NSS) officer in Berbera."

Enough said!
Kahin betrayed the Somalian Goverment and fought against it knowing that communism was dieing this is why he helped become the third president and also become the first Gadabuursi president of Somaliland this is why Awdal are with us not with Xamar.

Why were students used as bloodbanks then?
I hope I don’t come across as denying some great deal of fuckery was put on isaaqs. They were and it’s messed up it was civilians that got the wrath of the darood government then the SNM they wanted.

But I don’t believe it was a genocide like what happened to gypsies and Jews in WW2.

The constant victimization is getting old now. They mayor of Xamar probably killed some of my family, I don’t give 2 shxts

These guys are gonna die off in 20-30 years. Then it’s our generation that rules. We should look at their mistakes and correct them.

Kahin betrayed the Somalian Goverment and fought against it knowing that communism was dieing this is why he helped become the third president and also become the first Gadabuursi president of Somaliland this is why Awdal are with us not with Xamar.

Saxiib you have the sickness known as Qabyaalad and you don't even know it.

Don't worry this sad condition is prevalent among 99% of Geeljires.

Trending