Abshir all grown up on speakers corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Raaaahhh he became a propper oday man nigga probably married now.

North Weezy legend I need a Xaaliimooo

Whos gonna cook me cook me cuntooo

Isku dhex karis bariis aand baastooo

Raaaahhh he became a propper oday man nigga probably married now.

North Weezy legend I need a Xaaliimooo

Whos gonna cook me cook me cuntooo

Isku dhex karis bariis aand baastooo
This guy aged he even gained mad weight he was the hardest tho he could still blow up if he jumps on the rapping now

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What happened to sketch dat nigga was buzzing in UK back in days

Muji

VIP
Lol a man who once sang “I need a xalimo who can cook baris and basto so I can squeeze her naaso” is now preaching about Islam.

@Steamdevolopment if a woman sang “I need a farax so I can squeeze his ” what’s the likelihood that she would be welcomed back in to the fold so she can preach about the deen?

Lol a man who once sang “I need a xalimo who can cook baris and basto so I can squeeze her naaso” is now preaching about Islam.

@Steamdevolopment if a woman sang “I need a farax so I can squeeze his ” what’s the likelihood that she would be welcomed back in to the fold so she can preach about the deen?

Just face the reality, women and men are not held to the same standards. Might aswell accept reality rather than nagging about it constantly.

There is also a sound reason for it, men do not get pregnant or end of tainting generations down the line with a bastard lineage.

Muji

VIP
Just face the reality, women and men are not held to the same standards. Might aswell accept reality rather than nagging about it constantly.

There is also a sound reason for it, men do not get pregnant or end of tainting generations down the line with a bastard lineage.

I’ve left the toxic Somali community and I’m only here to commentate on the ludicrousness of it. A man talking about squeezing women’s breasts is now preaching publicaly. Somalis men are an embarrassment to Islam.

I’ve left the toxic Somali community and I’m only here to commentate on the ludicrousness of it. A man talking about squeezing women’s breasts is now preaching publicaly. Somalis men are an embarrassment to Islam.
You didn’t really leave tho since your always on somalispot, naaya do yourself a favor and f*ck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts