About to lose virginity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to the words of the pious muslims here, I told her no, and she responded with saying I was probably insecure and had a small dick.

My reputation will probably in shambles should the decide to spread rumours, but I have resisted the devils temptation, the xaraan nectar is something I have managed to stop myself from consuming.
Nice man I did a similiar thing, the fact that she is talking about dick size means she is definently a .
:nahgirl:

Who cares if this tie is going to spread rumours about you. You rejected to be part of something haram, the Creator of the heavens and the earth will definitely be by your side. Maybe he will bless you with a fine Xalimo for curving this ho:denzelnigga:

First @Geeljire sanbuur with his Tunisian and now you with a Yemeni one... Protect yourselfs yaakhi. It ain’t worth it :ohlord:
Where is my xaalimo
:gucciwhat:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Listening to the words of the pious muslims here, I told her no, and she responded with saying I was probably insecure and had a small dick.

My reputation will probably in shambles should the decide to spread rumours, but I have resisted the devils temptation, the xaraan nectar is something I have managed to stop myself from consuming.

I rather have a reputation of small gu.s than male prostitute.....so good for u

SumMo

very lowkey
Fight the temptation brother!!
EDB33789-51D2-4202-81C1-FDD878A9EAC5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending