About to get a new (gaming) computer.

Apollo

VIP
Which one is the best on the market?

I don't play video games much and when I do I tend to play stuff that has been out for a few years so no need to chase the latest specs.

A 4K screen is a big improvement from the last few years. Even when you don't game, it will make videos look nice and even text on website will be more crisp.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
are you gonna build yourself a computer or buy one?

Bro, why is the Canadian flag superimposed onto a map of the contiguous United States on your dp?

---

As for @4head, just go to one of those high-end or even seedier parts of town comp shops and ask one of the guys there. They'll even run you through how to build together your own PC.

Bro, why is the Canadian flag superimposed onto a map of the contiguous United States on your dp?

---

As for @4head, just go to one of those high-end or even seedier parts of town comp shops and ask one of the guys there. They'll even run you through how to build together your own PC.
BecUASESAA Long LIVE THE QUEEN AND WE ARE COMING BACK AND MAKING THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INTO KANATA in remembrance of @486th President of Somalia, may you return one day:fittytousand:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
are you gonna build yourself a computer or buy one?

---

I don't play video games much and when I do I tend to play stuff that has been out for a few years so no need to chase the latest specs.

A 4K screen is a big improvement from the last few years. Even when you don't game, it will make videos look nice and even text on website will be more crisp.

Thanks for the help.
I'm thinking if I should buy a computer and build it or a pc laptop.
I need a strong computer, at least to endure heavy use of video games and my video editing projects! Icore 5 and 1080p graphics are the minimum requirements that meet my standards,
but higher scores would be much appreciated, I have a short movie, kinda like a documentary project, and my usual video games (though they are inoffensive as they don't consume a lot, not big stuff with them!)

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Which one is the best on the market?
Some thin laptops have th Nvidia 340m which is decent enough to play most games in most settings. I got Lenovo Yogo that is thin and lightweight and has 340m dedicated GPU and it plays all games fine. Soon i will pirate the upcoming Metroid Dread game and it'll play it fine. Emulation usually just needs good processor and not so much a GPU. I can show you photos if my lightweight gaming laptop if you want.

Some thin laptops have th Nvidia 340m which is decent enough to play most games in most settings. I got Lenovo Yogo that is thin and lightweight and has 340m dedicated GPU and it plays all games fine. Soon i will pirate the upcoming Metroid Dread game and it'll play it fine. Emulation usually just needs good processor and not so much a GPU. I can show you photos if my lightweight gaming laptop if you want.

340m , tht shit old asl

Depends on your budget, I have a RTX 2060 super and ryzen 5 3600 works perfectly. for ram please get 16gb since its 2021. you will be able to run all games with that ram

Trending

Latest posts