About The *No You're Gay* Argument.....

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

I was scrolling through Facebook, and saw a Metro Newspaper about boxer, Floyd Mayweather, refusing to have a photo taken with a guy, because he had painted nails.

The whole comment section was full of people saying that, Floyd himself, is gay and *in the closet*

This argument never fails to amaze me. It's illogical and emotional.
It's just the usual shaming language!

Why do people think they own other people? He is not require to take a picture with you!
They're deeply uncomfortable with their life choices and need constant validation sxb. If you refuse to play along with their mentally ill delusions, it's like you're invalidating their existence.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No, it’s because even allowing such shit means more khaniis acceptance. Man the f*ck up and stop doing lady shit. Folks are not closeted. We want real MEN. Not niggas taking it from the ass.

This is why China banned feminine men. You go to war you’re screweked.

Psychologist

Changemaker

I was scrolling through Facebook, and saw a Metro Newspaper about boxer, Floyd Mayweather, refusing to have a photo taken with a guy, because he had painted nails.

The whole comment section was full of people saying that, Floyd himself, is gay and *in the closet*

Dont use the word logic when you don't know. Let tell you how it works. read thru if you want to understand something.

Since being gay is seen a sin or as bad thing, one who is gay but who grow up in unaccepting community would be Homophoic in order to hid their feelings. Hating what they are in order to cope, many and many homophoic people tend to be gay and most admit it in their last minute of death.

"Often because of social or religious pressures, some find homosexuality unacceptable. For those who believe homosexuality is wrong – but nonetheless find themselves experiencing same-sex attraction – they can become internally conflicted: They must reconcile these feelings with their strongly held beliefs.

Repressed urges can sometimes be expressed as their opposite; in other words, a person may lash out against what he finds unacceptable in himself. Freud termed this defense reaction formation, and when one has unwanted feelings of same-sex attraction, they may be expressed as homophobia."

"This research highlights an unfortunate reality in many people’s lives: an unsupportive and unwelcoming environment may lead to a rejection of one’s own same-sex attraction or identification. This, then, can cause people to lash out against LGBT individuals."

No, it’s because even allowing such shit means more khaniis acceptance. Man the f*ck up and stop doing lady shit. Folks are not closeted. We want real MEN. Not niggas taking it from the ass.

This is why China banned feminine men. You go to war you’re screweked.
Kkkkk
I chuckled a bit ,but you preaching facts

Dont use the word logic when you don't know. Let tell you how it works. read thru if you want to understand something.

Since being gay is seen a sin or as bad thing, one who is gay but who grow up in unaccepting community would be Homophoic in order to hid their feelings. Hating what they are in order to cope, many and many homophoic people tend to be gay and most admit it in their last minute of death.

"Often because of social or religious pressures, some find homosexuality unacceptable. For those who believe homosexuality is wrong – but nonetheless find themselves experiencing same-sex attraction – they can become internally conflicted: They must reconcile these feelings with their strongly held beliefs.

Repressed urges can sometimes be expressed as their opposite; in other words, a person may lash out against what he finds unacceptable in himself. Freud termed this defense reaction formation, and when one has unwanted feelings of same-sex attraction, they may be expressed as homophobia."

"This research highlights an unfortunate reality in many people’s lives: an unsupportive and unwelcoming environment may lead to a rejection of one’s own same-sex attraction or identification. This, then, can cause people to lash out against LGBT individuals."

The same way many LGBT muslims leave the deen . So they can justify their sexuality as not "sinful".

Are you gay too?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Mike Tyson is gay. Go to YOUTUBE, there is a clip where he is mad at a man who insulted him. Mike called the F word and said he will Fk him till he loved him. And i was left to imagine: Yep he gay.

May is gay too. He has a small frame complex. When they get drunk they get submissive which is disgusting

Last edited:
It definitely is the case that some homophobes are closeted gays/men who detest the fact that they are attracted to men and repress it, but that doesn’t mean every man that is openly hostile to gays are gay too.

But I am definitely looking at Boosie funny

Why would anybody stay in a house or religion that doesn't let them be happy, most leave for other differents but okay.

For you :cutee: LMAO nah
Happiness?!
The ones I'm talking about are definitely not happy lol you know exactly which ex-muslims I'm talking about the ones who talk about islam more than muslims themselves lol.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why would anybody stay in a house or religion that doesn't let them be happy, most leave for other differents but okay.

For you :cutee: LMAO nah
Exactly leave that khaniis shit behind. It gives you sadness and depression, going against mother nature and this unhappiness are tied together. And open the doors of our beautiful religion.
:lawd:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Lol is this same bullshit page that preaches about this shit:
https://theconversation.com/no-you-...sracial-but-you-can-affirm-your-gender-163729

https://theconversation.com/nearly-...tify-as-gender-diverse-new-study-finds-161640
https://theconversation.com/strikin...and-the-rights-of-transgender-athletes-159685

they won’t even leave alone the native americans that have told them two-spirit native culture has nothing to do with lgbt
https://theconversation.com/indigen...eople-need-support-when-leaving-prison-158024

They won’t even leave black folks alone, forcing this queer shit down the throat of minorties:
https://theconversation.com/nigeria...fers-a-new-way-of-looking-at-blackness-133649

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
That is weird. "Straight" people thinking gayness is contagious and going near or interacting with a gay person means they'll become gay themselves is so idiotic.

That is weird. "Straight" people thinking gayness is contagious and going near or interacting with a gay person means they'll become gay themselves is so idiotic.
Its definitely not contagious, but every sexual human being can be influenced to adapt abnormal sexual orientation.
For example fetishes are learned

Trending

Latest posts