About the Arab League

Egypt and Syria wanted to make it into a country or something like the EU. The Maghrebis were also fairly pan-Arab.

What slowed down integration the most were the Gulf Arab countries who didn't want to share the wealth and became protectionist.

And more recently, the Arab Spring and the unrest in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Yemen also slowed down integration significantly.
Stingy s.

Sources pls

I want to use that against some dhagocaas

Did I say Gamal Abdel nasser? I mean Anwar Sadat.:snoop:

He is an excerpt from a book.

65ADB5F9-1209-4EB2-803D-FE302D280A79.jpeg

The title of the book is called "Somalia: a country study." on page 59.

Btw can I ask whats your beef with Arabs? Historically Somalis never had problems with Arabs.

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
How did Somalia end up in the Arab League? Was it invited to join or did it change its national language to Arabic and join the Arab League just to be known as Arabs?Why did Somalia join the Arab League?

Are some of the questions I have for you guys.The reason for this question is because of a few confrontations I had and some of them I saw online.

Arabs would always ask,"Why did Somalia join the Arab League if they don't consider themselves Arabs?"when Somalis say that they are not Arabs and it always bothered me.

So could some of you guys bring up historical records during the time Somalia was joining the Arab League?

@Factz @Samaalic Era @Finesse @Nilotufian @Arma @Sheikh @Ayubi
@land owner

Unless you are seeking attention for platinum threads or playing dumb you already know why we fucking end up in that pathetic league

Blame the that died in a Nigerian toilet he's solemnly responsible for what ever fuckeries occur in Somalia

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Unless you are seeking attention for platinum threads or playing dumb you already know why we fucking end up in that pathetic league

Blame the that died in a Nigerian toilet he's solemnly responsible for what ever fuckeries occur in Somalia
I actually didn't know and was genuinely asking a question that was bugging me for a long time

Trending

Latest posts