About Arab league

Leaving the Arab League now would be more harmful than good.

Somalia should be in the position of being self sufficient, sovereign and stable before it makes that political move.

It’s something that should be looked at in the next 15-25 years, not now.

I know it’s useless to us, but it would ruin what little relationship we have with Egypt and other smaller players in the Arab League.
We lose nothing by being inside and gain some things. Who leaves an organization like that.

Why are people even talking about it. Wallahi its just laymen who cant stand arabs and are willing to hurt themselves just so that their inferiority complex is satisfied.

We lose nothing by being inside and gain some things. Who leaves an organization like that.

Why are people even talking about it. Wallahi its just laymen who cant stand arabs and are willing to hurt themselves just so that their inferiority complex is satisfied.
Maybe it’s the Darod in me talking, but the fact we just decided Eid this year makes me hopeful for our future in the Arab League and subsequent take over of it.
:fittytousand:

Maybe it’s the Darod in me talking, but the fact we just decided Eid this year makes me hopeful for our future in the Arab League and subsequent take over of it.
:fittytousand:
Mashallah, id rather we become a big player and force our agenda in the league. Instead of being a shanty little african country at the end of the continent.

Trending