About Arab league

Do you know the benefits of being in this organization politically, economically, or etc?. It is kinda useless and harmless to me :browtf:
please don't be shy or embarrassed say what you really think about this :yacadiim:

View attachment 124138
Compare the European Union to the Arab league, look at how far the EU achieved compares the Arab league despite it being a younger organization. The Arab league is a useless organization. Somalia and Djibouti should exit from the Arab league.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It's a pointless and useless organisation and there's nothing to establish when the entire league is nothing but merely a photoshoot for rogue corrupt leaders only the delusional and gullible masses are buying this stuff, little do they know how belligerent and incompetent the entire league is.
But you have some aspects of our society that are constantly engaging in wild strawman theories
(which some members here do have these perspective and I cringe sometimes)
They believe that the entirety of those identifying as Somalis are indeed descendants of Arabs thus these vivid thoughts led them to believe the republic of Somalia must have the rights to establish not only regional but closer ties with the Arab League regardless where they originally hailed from.
Ofcourse decent individuals may become skeptical of their politician's reasoning and may specifically mention that it's not only blatantly immoral and blasphemously treasonous , that but also disastrous when our identity, culture and beloved mother tongue are distinct of the Arabs and neither mutually close nor intertwined ,
but since we Somalis are predominantly Muslim , our society tend to identify with the Arabic speaking people to enhance their comprehensive religious understanding thus the errors of confusions and identity crisis began even before we became a colonial protectorate ,

on the other hand , we weren't either immune to their sphere of influence during the Islamic Expansion , thus our Pre Islamic identities, our indigenous Xeer (customs) and Abtiris were replaced with theirs in the course of short period, we would often argue that we were Muslims before Islam united Arabia thus Somalis are proudly to include that in their discussions, some may even go as far to mention that the oldest mosque in the ruins of Zeila in Northern Somalia is the Qiblatayn that dates back to the 7th century shortly after the hijra of Muslims fleeing persecution and sought refuge in Abyssinia are a feasible definition of how deeply close and rooted we are with the Arabs hence large scale conversion took place and it spread nationwide there's no doubt that we've had close contact with these people for centuries.

From my perspective ,
I clearly understand why our political delinquents at the time accepted the invitation due to close proximity and historic ties with certain ME countries over the centuries and yes intermarriages had emerged between the merchants sailing afar and the local inhabitants, which is why people tend to believe in these concepts hence solidifying their claims that we are Arabs to be plausible despite the interactions of the respective communities , their numbers were actually farfetched and lower than 1/8th of the population and they slowly dwindled over the course of history, but their strong influence remained and had impacted the lives of the indigenous population that paved way for Somalis to be unified under the banner of Islam
however I always have these in my thoughts even when I'm asleep
if we were Arabs why didn't we adopt the Arabic language as our mother tongue or adopted their way of life like the Afro-Arabs of Sudan and Arabised Berbers if we were to confirm the interaction of Doonbiro and Ismael Al Jaberti are accurate perhaps if their was a time machine was realistic we might had to spectate that but ofcourse we don't want to witness nor risk the events of Paradox lol,
Jokes aside , but why is Af-Soomaali still intact and of no difference at the time of our ancestors Samaale walking their herds throughout the thornbushes and scarce landscape of this peninsula despite the indefinite times we borrowed loan words from Arabic we still understand their geeraar and suugaan yet
people of this era wether they're millennials, boomers or zoomers will still be dismissive and continue to their original rhetorics.

why we do have to humiliate ourselves and desperately attach ourselves with something we're clearly not, ofcourse close affiliations are acknowledgeable but I cannot wrap my head around when some fellow members of my country are currently endorsing Arabisation
This is taking place in my ancestral hometown and several towns throughout the country where it's currently occupied by the terrorist AS , look at what they're doing
If this isn't ethnic and linguistic genocide then I don't even know what to label it as
The so called Arab League are funding, sponsoring and funnelling supplies to these groups for their long term goals and agenda
they have for us , yet Somali Maryooley are blind to that matter

Qatar, UAE and Saudi Arabia are each responsibly for this to occur , they don't want us to stand on our feet, they profit from our instabily undermining our every day aspects, they don't recognise us ethnically homogeneous for their own deliberate political reasons , we may not know what their ulterior motives are but we know that the intentions aren't pure
Arabs may even bribe and corrupt a successful Somali (wether he's a politician, athlete or famous etc) which they often do in their media outlets, I can give several examples but I'm afraid that the list will be very long , here are brief examples
Remember Halima Aden was written as Arab Hijabi model in their cover magazines the published article was in Arab times
Mo Farah , The award winning British Arab athletic champion was written in Al Arabiya
Ilhan Omar was written as first Muslim arab woman elected in US congress
Mukhtar Ali was written as Arab footballer to play for Saudi Arabian Football league
Maryan Murasal was written Arab singer
I remember reading these
but no disrespect these lizards they are quick to discard you like a used condom and throw you under the bus , ofcourse they yell at Somalis living in ME as no different than the Africans and resort to inhumane and degrading treatment , hence we miserably failed to see that

I hope you reflect on your surroundings and acknowledge that we don't have any potential allies from that part of the region

Do you know the benefits of being in this organization politically, economically, or etc?. It is kinda useless and harmless to me :browtf:
please don't be shy or embarrassed say what you really think about this :yacadiim:

View attachment 124138
They are Al-Shabaab funders. Honestly we should leave the arab league as soon as possible. It's not like the EU were each country profits. Only Saudi, UAE and Egypt profit.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It's a pointless and useless organisation and there's nothing to establish when the entire league is nothing but merely a photoshoot for rogue corrupt leaders only the delusional and gullible masses are buying this stuff, little do they know how belligerent and incompetent the entire league is.
But you have some aspects of our society that are constantly engaging in wild strawman theories
(which some members here do have these perspective and I cringe sometimes)
They believe that the entirety of those identifying as Somalis are indeed descendants of Arabs thus these vivid thoughts led them to believe the republic of Somalia must have the rights to establish not only regional but closer ties with the Arab League regardless where they originally hailed from.
Ofcourse decent individuals may become skeptical of their politician's reasoning and may specifically mention that it's not only blatantly immoral and blasphemously treasonous , that but also disastrous when our identity, culture and beloved mother tongue are distinct of the Arabs and neither mutually close nor intertwined ,
but since we Somalis are predominantly Muslim , our society tend to identify with the Arabic speaking people to enhance their comprehensive religious understanding thus the errors of confusions and identity crisis began even before we became a colonial protectorate ,

on the other hand , we weren't either immune to their sphere of influence during the Islamic Expansion , thus our Pre Islamic identities, our indigenous Xeer (customs) and Abtiris were replaced with theirs in the course of short period, we would often argue that we were Muslims before Islam united Arabia thus Somalis are proudly to include that in their discussions, some may even go as far to mention that the oldest mosque in the ruins of Zeila in Northern Somalia is the Qiblatayn that dates back to the 7th century shortly after the hijra of Muslims fleeing persecution and sought refuge in Abyssinia are a feasible definition of how deeply close and rooted we are with the Arabs hence large scale conversion took place and it spread nationwide there's no doubt that we've had close contact with these people for centuries.

From my perspective ,
I clearly understand why our political delinquents at the time accepted the invitation due to close proximity and historic ties with certain ME countries over the centuries and yes intermarriages had emerged between the merchants sailing afar and the local inhabitants, which is why people tend to believe in these concepts hence solidifying their claims that we are Arabs to be plausible despite the interactions of the respective communities , their numbers were actually farfetched and lower than 1/8th of the population and they slowly dwindled over the course of history, but their strong influence remained and had impacted the lives of the indigenous population that paved way for Somalis to be unified under the banner of Islam
however I always have these in my thoughts even when I'm asleep
if we were Arabs why didn't we adopt the Arabic language as our mother tongue or adopted their way of life like the Afro-Arabs of Sudan and Arabised Berbers if we were to confirm the interaction of Doonbiro and Ismael Al Jaberti are accurate perhaps if their was a time machine was realistic we might had to spectate that but ofcourse we don't want to witness nor risk the events of Paradox lol,
Jokes aside , but why is Af-Soomaali still intact and of no difference at the time of our ancestors Samaale walking their herds throughout the thornbushes and scarce landscape of this peninsula despite the indefinite times we borrowed loan words from Arabic we still understand their geeraar and suugaan yet
people of this era wether they're millennials, boomers or zoomers will still be dismissive and continue to their original rhetorics.

why we do have to humiliate ourselves and desperately attach ourselves with something we're clearly not, ofcourse close affiliations are acknowledgeable but I cannot wrap my head around when some fellow members of my country are currently endorsing Arabisation
This is taking place in my ancestral hometown and several towns throughout the country where it's currently occupied by the terrorist AS , look at what they're doing
If this isn't ethnic and linguistic genocide then I don't even know what to label it as
The so called Arab League are funding, sponsoring and funnelling supplies to these groups for their long term goals and agenda
they have for us , yet Somali Maryooley are blind to that matter

Qatar, UAE and Saudi Arabia are each responsibly for this to occur , they don't want us to stand on our feet, they profit from our instabily undermining our every day aspects, they don't recognise us ethnically homogeneous for their own deliberate political reasons , we may not know what their ulterior motives are but we know that the intentions aren't pure
Arabs may even bribe and corrupt a successful Somali (wether he's a politician, athlete or famous etc) which they often do in their media outlets, I can give several examples but I'm afraid that the list will be very long , here are brief examples
Remember Halima Aden was written as Arab Hijabi model in their cover magazines the published article was in Arab times
Mo Farah , The award winning British Arab athletic champion was written in Al Arabiya
Ilhan Omar was written as first Muslim arab woman elected in US congress
Mukhtar Ali was written as Arab footballer to play for Saudi Arabian Football league
Maryan Murasal was written Arab singer
I remember reading these
but no disrespect these lizards they are quick to discard you like a used condom and throw you under the bus , ofcourse they yell at Somalis living in ME as no different than the Africans and resort to inhumane and degrading treatment , hence we miserably failed to see that

I hope you reflect on your surroundings and acknowledge that we don't have any potential allies from that part of the region
Thanks for this, I really appreciate it

Thanks for this, I really appreciate it
Somali are the original Arabs weather you like or not we ruled Mesopotamia nimrod was ts son of Cush and samaale was Yemeni the original name was actually thumaal we are not native to the horn hence why some darood are j1 and dirs are t1 haplogroup

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Somali are the original Arabs weather you like or not we ruled Mesopotamia nimrod was ts son of Cush and samaale was Yemeni the original name was actually thumaal we are not native to the horn hence why some darood are j1 and dirs are t1 haplogroup
This is bs, that is what delusional pseudo black historians usually say. You as well know that so stop this nonsense

Look at the two powerful Christian ruling largely populated gaalo countries we border who would do anything for our coastline and relatively sparsely populated land. Kenya and Ethiopia are not our friends.

Our only Muslim allies near us are Sudan and Yemen (Arab League).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The more friends you have the better. Only a severly retarded person cuts goepolitical ties for muh indentity (which isnt real). Seriously doubt the sanity of some of you posters, particularly reer burger.

View attachment 124138
Leaving the Arab League now would be more harmful than good.

Somalia should be in the position of being self sufficient, sovereign and stable before it makes that political move.

It’s something that should be looked at in the next 15-25 years, not now.

I know it’s useless to us, but it would ruin what little relationship we have with Egypt and other smaller players in the Arab League.

Trending

Latest posts