Abortion and IVF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand woman who can't conceive, don't have control of her body as she dont have the power to make it happen but the woman who is doing abortion has FULL control of her body. She has choice to say NO and YES to go ahead with abortion. I know people has they own reasons and who I'm judging. Allah yaclam

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I understand woman who can't conceive, don't have control of her body as she dont have the power to make it happen but the woman who is doing abortion has FULL control of her body. She has choice to say NO and YES to go ahead with abortion. I know people has they own reasons and who I'm judging. Allah yaclam

A woman who gets an abortions is clearly seeking to get control over her body which betrayed her by making her pregnant. It's the same for the woman with fertility issues. Neither of them
Have full agency and are taking steps to gain it.

I can't get behind pro choice arguments because half the time the fetus life is worth more to them. Women are essentially reduced to containers for the foetus.

Women have a right to decide what to do with their bodies. Banning abortion just puts women at risk by forcing them to use illegal and dangerous abortion methods.

There are similiarities- yes- however there are also significant differences. Infertile women didn't chose to be
A woman who gets an abortions is clearly seeking to get control over her body which betrayed her by making her pregnant. It's the same for the woman with fertility issues. Neither of them
Have full agency and are taking steps to gain it.
Betrayed her? Wtf. Unless she was raped, no one forced her to have sex! I really don't get your argument. Yes, there are similarities but there are also major differences. What you are saying is a slap in the face to infertile women - some of whom may be watching this thread.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
There are similiarities- yes- however there are also significant differences. Infertile women didn't chose to be

Betrayed her? Wtf. Unless she was raped, no one forced her to have sex! I really don't get your argument. Yes, there are similarities but there are also major differences. What you are saying is a slap in the face to infertile women - some of whom maybe watching this thread.

Infertile women didn't choose be infertile and guess what some women didn't choose to be pregnant. In both scenarios neither women have control and their bodies failed them. What's the difference? That we should be more considerate of women with fertility issues feelings?

Betrayed her? Wtf. Unless she was raped, no one forced her to have sex! I really don't get your argument. Yes, there are similarities but there are also major differences. What you are saying is a slap in the face to infertile women - some of whom may be watching this thread.

Exactly.

Infertile women didn't choose be infertile and guess what some women didn't choose to be pregnant. In both scenarios neither women have control and their bodies failed them. What's the difference? That we should be more considerate of women with fertility issues feelings?
I am confused. Exc. failed contraception and rape, how didn't they choose to be pregnant? Women who have unprotected sex know that there is a risk of pregnancy.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I can't get behind pro choice arguments because half the time the fetus life is worth more to them. Women are essentially reduced to containers for the foetus.

Women have a right to decide what to do with their bodies. Banning abortion just puts women at risk by forcing them to use illegal and dangerous abortion methods.
or even leaving their live born babies in dumpsters or toilets like they do in some parts of asia. good job saving a life after a few weeks only to have die after 9 months :qri8gs7:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I am confused. Exc. failed contraception and rape, how didn't they choose to be pregnant? Women who have unprotected sex know that there is a risk of pregnancy.

And? It's still their body and their right. Are you one of those who think abortion should be illegal because infertile women can't get pregnant?

And? It's still their body and their right. Are you one of those who think abortion should be illegal because infertile women can't get pregnant?
I don't think abortion should be illegal. I am just saying stop acting like all the women who have abortions were forced to have sex because they weren't. A woman who has an unwanted pregnancy wasn't betrayed by her body. She knew what was going to happen.

Also, like I said, what you are saying is a slap in the face to infertile women.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The thing is that people do not see the esteem in keeping up the life of a fetus since it doesn't perpetrate sentiments of compassion. We candidly connect with different people (humans) that seem human-like and get to be constrained to protect one another. With a fetus, it doesn't deliver such emotions since it doesn't seem human-like. Accordingly numerous individuals are persuaded that it is not important life and they therefore feel little to no moral opposition when it comes to killing it.

End of the day it's an intense call truly. Since the fetus lives inside of the woman's body and relies upon it, a number of us may believe that the woman merits the privilege to end it's life in order to better her own. There's also negative impacts to both permitting it and making it unlawful. In the event it is illegal, numerous amounts of women may feel that they're being oppressed and given little to no rights over their own bodies. And on the off chance that it is allowed guiltless lives will be ended for the sake of bettering others.

I for one just bolster it in instances of assault. And I don't think that I'm right or wrong either, I feel as though this very idea is pretty subjective and relying upon individual qualities (personal values).

or even leaving their live born babies in dumpsters or toilets like they do in some parts of asia. good job saving a life after a few weeks only to have die after 9 months :qri8gs7:

Exactly! Even the "You need to own up to your mistake" argument is stupid. Like a baby is not a moral lesson/punishment, that's not a reason to have a child

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I don't think abortion should be illegal. I am just saying stop acting like all the women who have abortions were forced to have sex because they weren't. A woman who has an unwanted pregnancy wasn't betrayed by her body. She knew what was going to happen.

Also, like I said, what you are saying is a slap in the face to infertile women.

So women should be punished for having sex? Is that what you're trying to say?

I think abortion is then women's choice and hers alone. It shouldn't be made illegal as it takes her right to do with whatever she wants with her body away from her. Even though it's against our religion, every person has a right to do what they please and be judged or forgiven only by Allah.

Not all women who have unprotected sex think about the possibility of pregnancy, it's always an after thought when they may have missed a period or it's late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts