Abort mission

There was this drop dead gorgeous xalimo who was very religious and connected to the mosque :lawd: :whew: Walahi I was eyeing her for months. I finally mustered up the courage and got her number. So we start texting and she told me that she had a child from a previous marriage. Ngl I told her I was willing to overlook that and take care of her child :mjhaps: But what she told me next was a deal breaker. She told me her previous husband was not a geeljire and had left Islam which is the reason they divorced :ohlord:

tenor.gif

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
There was this drop dead gorgeous xalimo who was very religious and connected to the mosque :lawd: :whew: Walahi I was eyeing her for months. I finally mustered up the courage and got her number. So we start texting and she told me that she had a child from a previous marriage. Ngl I told her I was willing to overlook that and take care of her child :mjhaps: But what she told me next was a deal breaker. She told me her previous husband was not a geeljire and had left Islam which is the reason they divorced :ohlord:

tenor.gif
nigga left after hitting it :mjlol: :deadmanny:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
How do u get married to a man and during the marriage he just wakes up and says f*ck this.

Trending