Abiy to Ethiopian parliament: Somalia has agreed to join Ethiopia in the near future

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
This is all propaganda and just fear mongering.

And tbh it’s just pathetic how you so called somaliweynists think like this.

Lol, the news has already been broken saxiib.

@World Just because your ppl are comfortable to be living under modern day slavery/oppression, doesn't mean other noble clans find this future desirable, hence the outrage back home and in social media. Pathetic isn't:siilaanyolaugh:

First economic integration then merging of the 2 country's, the man said it himself.

The little kingdom in the highlands has not only subjugated all cushites nearby and ruled them thanks to the whites but they will soon engulf Somalia...

Df6_FnGVMAACZKE.jpg

@MARAQ DIGAAG @RasCanjero @Inquisitive_ @Amun @Blade1

World

VIP
Lol, the news has already been broken saxiib.

@World Just because your ppl are comfortable to be living under modern day slavery/oppression, doesn't mean other noble clans find this future desirable, hence the outrage back home and in social media. Pathetic isn't:siilaanyolaugh:
Could you show me this so called outrage back home? All I see are some retarded diaspora rejects on social media.

Who the f*ck do you think Ethiopia is that they can break international law and annex another country? It’s a shitty third world African country dependent on western aid.

Could you show me this so called outrage back home? All I see are some retarded diaspora rejects on social media.

Who the f*ck do you think Ethiopia is that they can break international law and annex another country? It’s a shitty third world African country dependent on western aid.

When Israel entered Lebanon, the international law didn't sanction it or do nothing.
That shitty 3rd world african country has been propped up by the west. If it was left on its own without intervention, TPLF wouldn't be in power.

http://www.jowhar.com/wararka/raiis...annaguna-deked-laaanta-ayaa-ka-baxeynaa.html5

Ethiopia's past/present allies: Portuguese, Soviet union, Cuba, USA, Europe, Russia, Kenya, China now Saudi and UAE..

Somalia's past/present allies: Ottoman empire, Turkey, qatar, egypt

Our allies are no where near Ethiopia's allies and are only allies in economics not war, they can't be depended upon at all.

Ethiopia's population: 102 million.

Somalia's population: 20 million.

Population 5 times larger than Somalia expected to exponentially grow to 140 million in 12 years.

Economic integration will entail that Somalia will get cheap electricity which will make us dependent on them for power so that if we try to jeopardize their trade route, they'll cut off our power and invade us.
Df8todfV4AAKZPQ.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The so called "terrible westernised culture" is exactly where we also differ. You call it terrible and condemn it but most of us embrace it. I am not saying we are right but this is our society that is eager to be westernised and modernised at all costs.
Are you actually eager to abandon your culture to adopt someone else's? And are you really okay with Ethiopians leaving Christianity for immorality like in the west? Where is your dignity? I didn't know we had such cucks for neighbours.
:susp:

Are you actually eager to abandon your culture to adopt someone else's? And are you really okay with Ethiopians leaving Christianity for immorality like in the west? Where is your dignity? I didn't know we had such cucks for neighbours.
:susp:

No, not someone else's culture. It has to do with modernity. We are so eager to be modernized in every sense that we mostly embrace western culture. Not any culture. Don't get me wrong we are still somehow a conservative society specially in the rural areas but compared to our neighbors we are way open for western culture (may be Eritrea come next to us since they have also secular public and political space). Our cities can be described as liberal where anybody has the right to do whatever he/she wants as long as they don't break the law. There are of course some areas that are still taboo like homosexuality or romantic kissing in public and in Ethiopian movies etc. These lines are still not crossed with very few exceptions. The public is not yet ready to embrace these kind of practices. There is no law for example that prohibits romantic kissing in public or in movies but the young couples and the movie makers do excise self censorship because the media will openly call them out as inappropriate and they will lose viewers.

Anyway, we are a hungry nation to become a modern, developed westernized nation at any cost. Our vision is to become a developed, modernized and westernized country ASAP even if that means sacrificing some of our religious and cultural values. I think that makes us incompatible with the current Somali society, that mostly see western culture as something to resist and not to embrace and that rate religion values higher than modernization (?). But of course this is only my personal view and I may be completely wrong.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Embracing western culture in the name of modernization. For good or bad, that is who we are now.

Western culture is not advanced. It's pathetic how you copying other civilizations.

Again, the western culture is fucked so you might as well embrace this since the west is so "modern".

Western culture is not advanced. It's pathetic how you copying other civilizations.

Again, the western culture is fucked so you might as well embrace this since the west is so "modern".

I am not saying western culture is good, I was just stating what I observe in Ethiopian society and how Ethiopians embrace it because of their deep rooted eagerness to become a modern westernized society. It is just my observation. May be it is because we were not colonized and never had to struggle to keep our culture that we, with almost zero resistance, embrace the western culture. I have no idea but again this is only my personal subjective observation. But one thing is sure, Minilik II and Haile Selassie played a major role in bringing modernity and western culture to Ethiopia. Especially Haile Selassie has done everything what he could to introduce modern education, art, music and western way of life to Ethiopia after his 5 year exile in Europe.

Beauty contest during Haile Selassie.

ethiopian_beauty_contest_during_haile_selassie.png

ethiopian_beauty_contest_during_haile_selassie_2.png

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
First economic integration then merging of the 2 country's, the man said it himself.

The little kingdom in the highlands has not only subjugated all cushites nearby and ruled them thanks to the whites but they will soon engulf Somalia...

Df6_FnGVMAACZKE.jpg

@MARAQ DIGAAG @RasCanjero @Inquisitive_ @Amun @Blade1

The day that happens is the day the Habesha lose their empire.

They'd rather control us through proxies so there's still a chance of recovery for us.

However this deal isn't that bad as long as we get access to their markets. Hopefully an exclusive FTA like the EU economic union.

Of course you can expect the landers to have already surrendered and offered themselves up for marriage... ^^

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
If Ethiopia acts up we could place higher import taxes, only problem is more Somali goods would go to Ethiopia's 100 million customer market than to us.
At least we have 12 million people in Somalia which allow us to develop faster than them, so we have time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending