Abiy Ahmed touring huge farmlands and future breadbasket in Awbarre Region and is meeting with traditional leaders.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Axmaaro haburburto.
Bro inshaalah Abye will be gone soon.
i know, i just have this feeling that the next prime minister and his goons will do the same song and dance. but for sure this broken system can't go on forever. did mine previous post sound too pessimistic? because inshallah one day everything they have build will come crashing down for them eventually an they'll be humbled.

Last edited:
i know, i just have this feeling that the next prime minister and his goons will do the same song and dance. but for sure this broken system can't go on forever. did mine previous post sound too pessimistic? because inshallah one day everything they have build will come crashing down for them eventually an they'll be humbled.
Bro these guys will not trust each other again.
But Abye will go when he makes sure that Ethiopian tribes are so divided that it will take a miracle to bring them back from hell.

I am of the genuine belief Maadey is most likely to win this election. He has only built good relations to the fed and Cagjar is not what you guys think he is a fool who has been straining ties with Abiy for months now. He isnt Pro-Axmaaro/PP just for the sake of it he is addicted to power and believes they will be his golden ticket. He has crossed PP interests for his own many times and it has not gone unnoticed to say the least.

From everything I am familiar with on the ground all conditions seem lined up pretty well for the ONLF. In fact they are easily in a more favourable position now then when Ethiopia was at war in 91’. Pessimism in excess without assessing the situation is just as bad as being too naive.
you can't really believe that? The current ONLF's long term vision for the region is independence. You think Ethiopia at the federal level is going to tolerate something like that? If onlf wins, it'll be a different ONLF, meanable onlf who will make SIGNIFICANT concessions to Ethiopia, not the same onlf that spent 30 years fighting it.

The best case scenario would be for onlf to paly politics, stash up weapons, and arm everyone on the low, and wait for the day ethiopia self destructs, then fight like hell to get independence, but that requires others Somalis pulling their weight which I do not see.

no matter how I look at it, all I see is doom and gloom on the horizon.:francis:

that's what mean with '' if a new admin replaces the current one we'll just have new puppet to b!tch at.''. but agree with most what you just said.
yeap.
Ethiopia(minus Somalis), will not outright breakaway because they all know they can get the highest seat. Somalis can't and won't.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
yeap.
Ethiopia(minus Somalis), will not outright breakaway because they all know they can get the highest seat. Somalis can't and won't.
i can't see tigray nor oromo going independant, but Abiy might be up to the task.:yousmart:
i'm still feeling optimistic though, but i understand your negativity, but inshallah there will be a light at the end of the tunnel.

What terrible responses @Ferrari @tyrannicalmanager you boys need to reread my post what did they teach you on somnet neither of your counterpoints even contradict mine :drakewtf:

Anyways we will see whos right soon post election Teeri and @SPMLegend will have to pick there sides you too @Marsin @Land Of The Brave :sass1:
my whole views changed when i went back bro. I was delusional pre march 2020 but I am a lot angrier now, having seen the damages done to ogaden.:birdman:

I came back with all hopes and optimism sucked out of me. :francis:

Trending