Abiy Ahmed touring huge farmlands and future breadbasket in Awbarre Region and is meeting with traditional leaders.

Rumours suggest that Abiy Ahmed is currently in talks with both traditional and political leaders to build an Oromia - Lafaciise - Awbarre - Borama - Zeila corridor. This will mean huge investments for the Awdalite communities in both Ethiopia and Somaliland. It will also benefit the entire region.

As usual, any new talks on progress brings in the trolls lol.

Last edited:
I thought Ethiopia was on the brink of destruction?
Even if it disintegrated, you can bet on Somalis there still being occupied. The conversation should be changed from when Ethiopia will self destruct, to when will the Somalis there free themselves. 91 was the best chance to free the region, but only onlf started to fight, and everyone else sat out, and now even the onlf gave up. there's little to be optimistic about. Abiye is touring farmlands of the region after he has already secured the gas pipelines, and the somalis there are still sleeping.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Abye regime is about to be shown the door.

Today a general that was appointed to replace the one in Tigray was put back on his plane after he landed in Makelle.
Just shows how mirtad Abye is week.

I saw somewhere Tigrays have most powerful wing of military, Abiye won't win a fight with them.

Even if it disintegrated, you can bet on Somalis there still being occupied. The conversation should be changed from when Ethiopia will self destruct, to when will the Somalis there free themselves. 91 was the best chance to free the region, but only onlf started to fight, and everyone else sat out, and now even the onlf gave up. there's little to be optimistic about. Abiye is touring farmlands of the region after he has already secured the gas pipelines, and the somalis there are still sleeping.

I saw Cagjarr arrested some ONLF leadership :mjkkk:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Somali Ogadeeniya DDS people should support Ormo Uprising, if Ormo win, Somalis will win.
Be mindful about Amhara and Abiye.
If Amhara push Abiye and took over Eithopia that will Be end of Somali region self governing.
Be aware Amhara dictator.

I saw somewhere Tigrays have most powerful wing of military, Abiye won't win a fight with them.

I saw Cagjarr arrested some ONLF leadership :mjkkk:
cagjar, like farmaajo, said xabashinimo>somalinimo. :drakewtf:

I swear they need to do dna tests on current crop of Somali politicians.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
cagjar, like farmaajo, said xabashinimo>somalinimo. :drakewtf:

I swear they need to do dna tests on current crop of Somali politicians.

Bila diig, and the next crop are all campaigning in neighboring countries on who can be the bigger jajuus

Bila diig, and the next crop are all campaigning in neighboring countries on who can be the bigger jajuus
everything feels like a movie. u seen that show hunters? i feel like somalis youths need something similar, a vigilante group that hunts down traitors and locks them up.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
call me naive, but i think Cagjar can't hold his weight when abiy leaves or if Ethiopia self destructs. the Amhara that je sucks up to won't protect if things go south, but then again if a new admin replaces the current one we'll just have new puppet to b!tch at.

call me naive, but i think Cagjar can't hold his weight when abiy leaves or if Ethiopia self destructs. the Amhara that je sucks up to won't protect if things go south, but then again if a new admin replaces the current one we'll just have new puppet to b!tch at.
cagjar isn't the source of the problem, nor was it abdi ilay, the root of the issue is that we are occupied. if cagjar is gone, those occupying us will appoint the next guy, do you think they'll send a guy who'll do their bidding or one that's pro independence and pro somali?
The solution is simple, freedom, nothing else matters.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
cagjar isn't the source of the problem, nor was it abdi ilay, the root of the issue is that we are occupied. if cagjar is gone, those occupying us will appoint the next guy, do you think they'll send a guy who'll do their bidding or one that's pro independence and pro somali?
that's what mean with '' if a new admin replaces the current one we'll just have new puppet to b!tch at.''. but agree with most what you just said.

Abye yesterday was told the truth by the somali admin in Jigjiga.
They told him the truth about the masscre in Sitti region by Afars and they said we cant sit ideal and sing Kumbaya about developments in Godey while somalis are being butchered in Sitti by his military and looting property while somalis are not even opposing Abye.

I told you guys this murtad hates Somalis.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
that's what mean with '' if a new admin replaces the current one we'll just have new puppet to b!tch at.''. but agree with most
Abye yesterday was told the truth by the somali admin in Jigjiga.
They told him the truth about the masscre in Sitti region by Afars and they said we cant sit ideal and sing Kumbaya about developments in Godey while somalis are being butchered in Sitti by his military and looting property while somalis are not even opposing Abye.

I told you guys this murtad hates Somalis.
I am of the genuine belief Maadey is most likely to win this election. He has only built good relations to the fed and Cagjar is not what you guys think he is a fool who has been straining ties with Abiy for months now. He isnt Pro-Axmaaro/PP just for the sake of it he is addicted to power and believes they will be his golden ticket. He has crossed PP interests for his own many times and it has not gone unnoticed to say the least.

From everything I am familiar with on the ground all conditions seem lined up pretty well for the ONLF. In fact they are easily in a more favourable position now then when Ethiopia was at war in 91’. Pessimism in excess without assessing the situation is just as bad as being too naive.

I am of the genuine belief Maadey is most likely to win this election. He has only built good relations to the fed and Cagjar is not what you guys think he is a fool who has been straining ties with Abiy for months now. He isnt Pro-Axmaaro/PP just for the sake of it he is addicted to power and believes they will be his golden ticket. He has crossed PP interests for his own many times and it has not gone unnoticed to say the least.

From everything I am familiar with on the ground all conditions seem lined up pretty well for the ONLF. In fact they are easily in a more favourable position now then when Ethiopia was at war in 91’. Pessimism in excess without assessing the situation is just as bad as being too naive.
Bro Maadey will not be chosen by Abye you need to wake up from slamber.
Only someone having the credentials of Cagjar and Iley are the only prospectus candidates.
Just look at how Abye is turning a blind eye on Somalis being masscred by Ethiopian miltary and coalition of Tigray Liyu Polis and Afar Liyu Polis.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Awbarre I would be cautious of calling those people trolls if you dont hold your politicians to account on the basis of qabiil you will end up losing land like you always have to the fed.

@Khalid ali If I am not wrong it was a Dir who signed off the most territory. This isnt Somaliland this is a high stakes table Hawiye and Garre learned that fast and now Oromos are becoming a big player they will take the easy wins first lets not let that be Somali

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

exactly that why Abiy choose him and why Amhara have been hyping him up. it's hard and bit frustrating, but we need to understand that these leaders are selected to serve the current federal admin not the people. the only way for the ONLF to win if ethiopia self destructs or if the IC force Abiy to conduct a free election and fair election.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Bro Maadey will not be chosen by Abye you need to wake up from slamber.
Only someone having the credentials of Cagjar and Iley are the only prospectus candidates.
Just look at how Abye is turning a blind eye on Somalis being masscred by Ethiopian miltary and coalition of Tigray Liyu Polis and Afar Liyu Polis.
That is unfortunate but what do you expect him to do, go on national tv and cry for Sitti before elections? Why on earth would he care about Somalis in Sitti Somalis in Awdal barely seem to care and they are the same damn clan.

Maadey is picked because he is needed to secure the pipeline deal there can be no militias in the bush for this development. Even just 30 boys roaming Gunagado is a problem for a pipeline that long and we are talking thousands. Creating a security situation in those conditions requires diplomacy not military intervention TPLF/ONLF proved that with the Obala attack. Abiy will gamble on his perceived ability to reign in Maadey and woo him with projects for now. Another Oromia is not going to happen as far as he is concerned.
exactly that why Abiy choose him and why Amhara have been hyping him up. it's hard and bit frustrating, but we need to understand that these leaders are selected to serve the current federal admin not the people. the only way for the ONLF to win if ethiopia self destructs or if the IC force Abiy to conduct a free election and fair election.
Abiy did not choose Cagjar so he could sabotage the fed in the region the puppy is growing feral. There is alot I would like to say but you will see what I mean sooner or later.

Maadey has the cards for a dirty election. Interest number one is the pipeline and its security. Cagjar cant even get a grip on his own Liyu as we witnessed in Wajaale and Raaso. The pipeline deal is called leverage can Cagjar match it?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
That is unfortunate but what do you expect him to do, go on national tv and cry for Sitti before elections? Why on earth would he care about Somalis in Sitti Somalis in Awdal barely seem to care and they are the same damn clan.

Maadey is picked because he is needed to secure the pipeline deal there can be no militias in the bush for this development. Even just 30 boys roaming Gunagado is a problem for a pipeline that long and we are talking thousands. Creating a security situation in those conditions requires diplomacy not military intervention TPLF/ONLF proved that with the Obala attack. Abiy will gamble on his perceived ability to reign in Maadey and woo him with projects for now. Another Oromia is not going to happen as far as he is concerned.

Abiy did not choose Cagjar so he could sabotage the fed in the region the puppy is growing feral. There is alot I would like to say but you will see what I mean sooner or later.

Maadey has the cards for a dirty election. Interest number one is the pipeline and its security. Cagjar cant even get a grip on his own Liyu as we witnessed in Wajaale and Raaso. The pipeline deal is called leverage can Cagjar match it?
nigga, aren't ONLF and state oficials not allowed to visit nor inspect these pipelines?

Trending