Abiy Ahmed sends somali minister to Hargeisa

Jiini niinki kaana saara, Ethiopia created Somaliland and now we will let our Ethiopian bros bring back their pets under Xamar

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
MAAAAAAAA, you guys remember the half ass apology he made? i can bet you all the money in the world Abo Abiy told him to do so

the oromo wants another nobel peace prize
:mjlol:

Last edited:
Jiini niinki kaana saara, Ethiopia created Somaliland and now we will let our Ethiopian bros bring back their pets under Xamar
Don't be stupid and ignorant to historical facts.
Since, when Ethiopia created SL ….

"mehh mehh Cadowga somaliyeed waa Ethiopia "

lol
:silanyolaugh:

Somalis will find traits, patterns, historical trends, observations of clan behavior and conduct and present it as viable evidence against you and your clan nonsense. Evidence that is so strong, it makes u blush how else can this not be true.

Abaarso(gaal schooling) right next to 'oromo' village. Ironic penetration, double f*ck another michael johnson in the making with 'oromo' free man policies already in the culture 'waan isxoreeye kulaha' who says that but OROMO FREE MAN VALUES

ecqsNZj.png

I am gathering and piling up the 'rap sheet' against clan to streghten the PL case and ensure Somalis know it's 95% accurate as evidence is too much to look over. There are others I am reading into 'deeply' before it's presented(sheikh isaaq oromo lineage) as their no dude who exists in arabia, no known relatives there, how can u be from somewhere and have no trace of relatives or tombs, etc. Not good enuff. Showing strong 'oromo' traits flip flop till u can 'inject free man values' ama 'isxoreeya' kkkk. Evidence points to Ahmed gurey 'galla captured' Isaaq mentioned links have been found.

Cool story bro, but wtf has this non sense you've written down to do with the topic to begin with?

Saaxib wax isku fal oo wakhtigaaga qaaliga ah ha ku khasaarin un hadal mala yacni ah, iyo sheekooyin aan sal iyo raad toona lahayn. Maskaxdii kolay waad haysa, laakin nasib darro, ninkii ka faa'ideysan lahaa ayaa ku khafiifay Isaaq ayaa Oromo ah, iyo balaayo kale aan loo bahnayn.

War Bah Dubays sidan ku gaari maayan hormar.

:gucciwhat:

Exactly, the whole Somaliland project was orchestrated with the blessing of Mengistu Hail Mariam which armed and trained the SNM tribal milita which controls the hargeisa region. They don't speak for many of the people that reside in awdal and sool whom they've actually attacked numerous times. Whether in Dila or Kashaale.

Anyways the whole "recognition" saga was tried by them in the early 2000s in which they went to multiple countries in the world looking to get ictiraaf, but they learned that is was never going to happen. Somalia is apart of many groups that has always reiterated the sanctity of our borders and sovereignty. Foremost among these groups are the Arab League, UN, and the African Union.

This project is never going to succeed however the leaders of the region will obviously continue to milk it for as long as possible while getting a cut from the same aid pie the rest of the somali maamul gobaleeds enjoy. It's only a matter of time until they fold though as their younger generation wakes up to this scheme.

Don't be stupid and ignorant to historical facts.
Since, when Ethopia created SL

"mehh mehh Cadowga somaliyeed waa Ethiopia "

lol
:silanyolaugh:

Jiini niinki kaana saara, SNM was created by Ethiopia. Whats better deal than having Ethiopia dismantle Sland and bring under don Farmaajo?

Exactly, the whole Somaliland project was orchestrated with the blessing of Mengistu Hail Mariam which armed and trained the SNM tribal milita which controls the hargeisa region. They don't speak for many of the people that reside in awdal and sool whom they've actually attacked numerous times. Whether in Dila or Kashaale.

Anyways the whole "recognition" saga was tried by them in the early 2000s in which they went to multiple countries in the world looking to get ictiraaf, but they learned that is was never going to happen. Somalia is apart of many groups that has always reiterated the sanctity of our borders and sovereignty. Foremost among these groups are the Arab League, UN, and the African Union.

This project is never going to succeed however the leaders of the region will obviously continue to milk it for as long as possible while getting a cut from the same aid pie the rest of the somali maamul gobaleeds enjoy. It's only a matter of time until they fold though as their younger generation wakes up to this scheme.

it sounds like you are high on crack
:wtf:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Abiy trying to win another Nobel prize, he has met with UAE and USA and now his ministers have touched down.

VIP
I can't be the only 1 who's tired of this back and forth. Niggas are skipping 20 steps and jumping right to reconciliation

VIP
Mudane too much time has been wasted deeh

Bahasha is going 100 km/h from now kkk

I feel you but SL shouldn't be a priority right now. Securing the terrorist infested south should be first on cheesemans list.

The Somaliland question will be resolved through armed conflict like they did in Sri Lanka ( independent Tamil Tigers vs government).

An amxaar meddling this much in Somali affairs is also emasculation of the highest order

VIP
If Somaliland and Somalia were serious about reconciliation they would let Ciise Madoobe mediate between them. We would save somalia like we did Sudan in mediating an agreement between the 2 warring factions.

But they look up to amxaar and down on fellow Somalis smh

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
If Somaliland and Somalia were serious about reconciliation they would let Ciise Madoobe mediate between them. We would save somalia like we did Sudan in mediating an agreement between the 2 warring factions.

But they look up to amxaar and down on fellow Somalis smh

I’d rather have amxaar than faq.ash, you can’t force this love for somalis

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I’d rather have amxaar than faq.ash, you can’t force this love for somalis

I agree so let's cut a deal as I don't want an Independent Somaliland as it can cause rat-race regionally. I will let you join Ethiopia. Solved and the line extended to Isaaq territories, just piss off, we don't have time for poker face shit waa lagu tashan hana horfarisan habash baan jecel ahay sheet. No u won't cuz your fucking poker face and think u can fool and play gams galla style, that's why u lose. U aint getting shit and there is no affirmative action. Earn it boy like everyone else

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I agree so let's cut a deal as I don't want an Independent Somaliland as it can cause rat-race regionally. I will let you join Ethiopia. Solved and the line extended to Isaaq territories, just piss off, we don't have time for poker face shit waa lagu tashan hana horfarisan habash baan jecel ahay sheet. No u won't cuz your fucking poker face and think u can fool and play gams galla style, that's why u lose. U aint getting shit and there is no affirmative action. Earn it boy like everyone else

@DR OSMAN cut down the garaabo bro, you don’t have the power to give Sland it’s recognition nor do you have the power letting Sland joined Ethiopia. “I will let you join” kulaha. Your from some semi desert region which comes under the Federal Government of Somalia

I feel you but SL shouldn't be a priority right now. Securing the terrorist infested south should be first on cheesemans list.

The Somaliland question will be resolved through armed conflict like they did in Sri Lanka ( independent Tamil Tigers vs government).

An amxaar meddling this much in Somali affairs is also emasculation of the highest order

The amxaar messing this much in our affairs is all our faults. Anakaa is dhigne meshaas Mudane

The SL issue was never a priority for these guys and they picked up the issue in their final year

Armed conflict is a big no no for all sides. The Horn Corporation does not need that right about now :gnzbryw:

Last edited: