Abi al-Qaasim

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Come pay your dues to your king, the Sayyid of this world and the next world and all the prophets from adam to jesus, our pride, the pride of Hashim, the pride of Arab, our beloved who brought the world from ignorance and barbariaism;
Muhammad son of Abdallah
Peace is upon upon him
@Samaalic Era @Abdalla @Asaana @SilverL
@DR OSMAN

Nice try to deny the Sultanate, you turn to 'religious' card. This is an ancient practise and I am well prepared for that pathetic card of 'boqor wa alle' lol. Nice try. Boqortoyo means inheritance of land, rule, and it's blood based and lineage networks. Your just angry your not ROYAL BLOOD. Motherfucker

Nice try to deny the Sultanate, you turn to 'religious' card. This is an ancient practise and I am well prepared for that pathetic card of 'boqor wa alle' lol. Nice try. Boqortoyo means inheritance of land, rule, and it's blood based and lineage networks. Your just angry your not ROYAL BLOOD. Motherfucker
The son of Abdulmutallib PIUH precedes Boqor Burhan

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
The son of Abdulmutallib PIUH precedes Boqor Burhan
«So here is the issue that needs to be clarified:Many people use the abbreviation “SAW,” “SAWS,” or “PBUH” to fulfill this obligation in their writing. Is this something that fulfills the obligation of sending the salaah and salaam on the Messenger? Let us look now to some of the statements of the scholars regarding this practice. The Permanent Committee of Scholars in Saudi Arabia headed by ‘Abdul-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abdillaah ibn Baaz issued the following verdict when asked about the validity of abbreviating the salaah on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam): “The Sunnah is to write the entire phrase “sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam,” since it is a kind of supplication, and supplication is worship, (in one’s writing) just as it is in one’s speech. So to abbreviate it using the letter SAAD or the word SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM is not a supplication nor is it worship, whether it occurs in speech or writing. For this reason, this abbreviation was not used by the the first three generations, those that the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) testified to their goodness.” [8] “SAAD” and “SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM” are often used in some Arabic books. The English equivalents of these abbreviations would be: SAW, SAWS, SAAWS, PBUH, and the likes. Al-Fayrooz-Abaadee said, “It is not appropriate to use symbols or abbreviations to refer to salaah and salaam, as some of the lazy ones do, as well as some ignorant people and even some students of knowledge – they write ‘SAAD-LAAM-‘AYN-MEEM’ instead of writing ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [9] Ahmad Shaakir said, “It is the absurd tradition of some of the later generations that they abbreviate the writing of ‘sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam.'” [10] Wasee Allaah ‘Abbaas said, “It is not permissible to abbreviate the salaams in general in one’s writing, just as it is not permissible to abbreviate the salaah and salaam on the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam). It is also not permissible to abbreviate either of these in one’s speech.” [11] And Allaah knows best. May the most perfect and complete salaah and salaam be upon our beloved Messenger, and upon his noble family and companions.»
FOOTNOTES

[1] written by Moosaa Richardson

Because he is our pride. He is our beacon . He is exemplary . He is our guide. He is our role-model. Better question is why do you question the talking of and praising the prophet? Are you a shaydaan when you object to the praise of he who God praised in his Quran? Get away from me. Your scholars are nothing but envious losers. God places his bounty with whom he wishes and he has chosen the sethites over all the world, and he has chosen the noahites of all of them, and the sons of abraham over all of them and Muhammad over all the sons of Abraham, the pinnacle of all of Gods' creation. The most laandheere, the most intelligent, the most pious, the most handsome, the closest to Allah. Muhammad is my pride, i pride myself that i have 58 consecutive grandfathers who followed his religion.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Because he is our pride. He is our beacon . He is exemplary . He is our guide. He is our role-model. Better question is why do you question the talking of and praising the prophet? Are you a shaydaan when you object to the praise of he who God praised in his Quran? Get away from me. Your scholars are nothing but envious losers. God places his bounty with whom he wishes and he has chosen the sethites over all the world, and he has chosen the noahites of all of them, and the sons of abraham over all of them and Muhammad over all the sons of Abraham, the pinnacle of all of Gods' creation. The most laandheere, the most intelligent, the most pious, the most handsome, the closest to Allah. Muhammad is my pride, i pride myself that i have 58 consecutive grandfathers who followed his religion.
When did I ask you about the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam)?

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
I was sondering why Osman talked about «Nice try to deny the Sultanate, you turn to 'religious' card. This is an ancient practise and I am well prepared for that pathetic card of 'boqor wa alle' lol. Nice try. Boqortoyo means inheritance of land, rule, and it's blood based and lineage networks. Your just angry your not ROYAL BLOOD. Motherfucker»

The whole universe doesnt equal one lock of his hair in nobility, mountains shiver in shyness in his presence, the never smiling frightening faced angel of hell Maalik was cold to the prophet than upon hearing his name, he jumped up and quivering gave a proper greeting to the prophet. Upon his birth every creature in the world greeted him in clear arabic, all the statues of the world fell on their noses, he lead the noblest of men in prayer he was lifted to the highest heaven untill he was with Allah the distance of a bow and even closer. He is in his own lane , only comparable are his prophet brothers.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I was sondering why Osman talked about «Nice try to deny the Sultanate, you turn to 'religious' card. This is an ancient practise and I am well prepared for that pathetic card of 'boqor wa alle' lol. Nice try. Boqortoyo means inheritance of land, rule, and it's blood based and lineage networks. Your just angry your not ROYAL BLOOD. Motherfucker»

After a man has been severely karbashed, there is only one door left him. Wa Tan rabbiga!!!! kkkk just tell @Libaaxseendheer to hide his face from boqortoyada osman mahmoud, cuz anigu rabbigaga ma ahi, I will karbash you so severely that I will convert your ass into SUFI MONK for centuries. Wa iga wallahi inaan sheikhaalka cusub ka dhigo keleb yahow xaarka wayn oo boqor diidka ah, i will make sure inaadan dhib dambe qabiil ama awoowashina ku faanin oo aad ku fantid alle ileen magac iyo sumcad dambe aad dadka la imadi kartid ma jirayso laga reebo tan alle. Madafacker yahow xaarka wayn

Trending

Latest posts