Abeed Shakur

I don’t understand how a man with a history of dishonesty, corruption and treachery is still running his mouth? He makes some good point ngl but if I was him and had his history, I would delete my social media and never speak on camera again. Nobody takes this fraud seriously and he should know it.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
His points are valid. We're still in transition. Not much has changed since the days of AY AUN.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Not much has changed since the 90s. We’re still in a mess after 30 years.
Nah! Some parts of the country have transformed completely and enjoy good spells of development and stability. Mogadishu and it's surrounding areas HAVE NOT changed though.

Nah! Some parts of the country have transformed completely and enjoy good spells of development and stability. Mogadishu and it's surrounding areas HAVE NOT changed though.
basically anything under Mogadishu is a complete mess. Our country was so strong back then and we had humanity rights. Even countries like China who were poor during the 70s and South Korea are much more bigger economical then us. That’s a slap in the face

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t think people will trust him again, specially in a leadership position. I think he should quit politics and really make a turn around by helping the country through non profit organizations. There’s so many areas he can assist and do a great job on :)

Trending