tumal

hyde
The only anti arabs somehow all come from USA and Canada. I never hear these stories from somalis who live in Europe or the Gulf.

You man have been mentally colonised.
that's because you're considered a Gaal if you talk bad about them. Most Somalis despise arabs deep down, we hate everybody. We're nationalists at heart and there's nothing wrong with that. In group preferance and racism is natural we shouldn't be ashamed of it

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
It is our duty as the ummah to worship God's own chosen people. Let's not delude ourselves into thinking we are somehow on equal footing with these exalted people both here and after.
Jews are their own gods chosen people.
Im talking about our chosen people, the Arabs. Allah would not want us to hate them or insult them, so let's not insult our brothers

this some next level shit:reallymaury::reallymaury::stressed:

that's because you're considered a Gaal if you talk bad about them. Most Somalis despise arabs deep down, we hate everybody. We're nationalists at heart and there's nothing wrong with that. In group preferance and racism is natural we shouldn't be ashamed of it
Stop saying "we" you mouth breather. You're a hateful little man.

I am not a nationalist. Im a globalist.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Nigga read my title. I'm a proud member of akh movement. Our excellent spiritual leader himself recruited me into the movement. Therefore, I am fully qualified to speak on behalf of the movement
You guys got smoked on this thread.

I don't discuss things with people who lost to Israel 1v5 on multiple occasions.

Last edited:

tumal

hyde
Stop saying "we" you mouth breather. You're a hateful little man.

I am not a nationalist. Im a globalist.
I'll keep saying "we" all I want you low IQ subhuman arabized

>I am not a nationalist. Im a globalist
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Now I know you're actually a retard. Keep defending sandniggers and kikes and throwing away your culture for "muh gobalism" goyim abeed :^)

1586877117694.png

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
All Arab haters please hold this L :pacspit:

especially The Good Èdoor
That's the best you could come up with? I don't hate Arabs but I don't see them any differently than a Turk - fellow muslims and thats really it.

My mom is arab reer xamar and is from a yemeni tribe so I don't see where my hatred could come from.

"hOlD tHiS L"

seethe more kid
:reallymaury:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.