tumal

hyde
There are no inferior races.
believe what you want, the jist of my statements is that we're not arab and we shouldn't ever want to involved with """people""" (and I say that lightly since they're barely human) who want to destroy our culture and society for their own selfish interests.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somalis are the master race and the sooner you drop the arab larp you'll realize to love your people ad culture. The UAE and Qatar are responsible for destabilizing Somalia, they've funded terrorist groups and causes more terrorist attacks in Somalia then any Somali has. It's an open secret you sandnigger lovers need to accept.

Arabs are backwards savages who struck oil by pure luck, they have innate subhuman traits and lack empathy. Every """arab""" innovation was done by a Greek or Persian who happened to be muslim. I pray one day Iran or China nukes the gulf countries and wipe the plague of arabs off planet earth.
You are right they are the masterrace how could I not have noticed this myself.
kWOnew1.png

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
I don’t hate them at all. But I don’t believe in defending them constantly or praising them like the akhas leader @Cyrus does. Anyways. I’m done with this topic. I can’t take it anymore o_O
Huuno, you need a strong Somali Arab akhi straight from the Hejaz to dominate you :diddyass:

The only anti arabs somehow all come from USA and Canada. I never hear these stories from somalis who live in Europe or the Gulf.

You man have been mentally colonised.

It is our duty as the ummah to worship God's own chosen people. Let's not delude ourselves into thinking we are somehow on equal footing with these exalted people both here and after.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
It is our duty as the ummah to worship God's own chosen people. Let's not delude ourselves into thinking we are somehow on equal footing with these exalted people both here and after.
Jews?

[2.40] O children of Israel! call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and be faithful to (your) covenant with Me, I will fulfill (My) covenant with you; and of Me, Me alone, should you be afraid.

[2.122] O children of Israel, call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and that I made you excel the nations.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
HAHAHAHHHAHHAHHA ni99a get the hell out of here look how he is depicting us this atheist Somali. like we say such stuff FOH

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Jews are their own gods chosen people.
Im talking about our chosen people, the Arabs. Allah would not want us to hate them or insult them, so let's not insult our brothers
Warya quit larping, I didn't bless you with acknowledge you as an Abeed-right member so back to your spitting pfp.
:reallymaury:

Trending