Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Warya cadi iska dhig. Or I’ll ask the gadabursis grand fathers to slap some sense in to you.
Imagine being from a tribe that doesnt make up the fake arab lineage, but still turning out as an arab booty clapper. Dir is rolling in his grave angry at his son @CaliTedesse
:deadosama:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Imagine being from a tribe that doesnt make up the fake arab lineage, but still turning out as an arab booty clapper. Dir is rolling in his grave angry at his son @CaliTedesse
:deadosama:
That is lies all Somali clans claim Arab. I have a lot of documented proof.

But aside from that guys it's all banter the Arab stuff sheesh wallahi ya'll really hate Arabs kkkkkk

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

But aside from that guys it's all banter the Arab stuff sheesh wallahi ya'll really hate Arabs kkkkkk
Dir do not claim arab thats literally abtirsi 101

CaliTedesse

VIP
Dir do not claim arab thats literally abtirsi 101
Sxb all Somali tribes claimed Arab ancestry, this is the Somali pedigree, some went even further and Arabized their genealogy completely.

1586874059800.png

1586874135300.png

I don’t hate them at all. But I don’t believe in defending them constantly or praising them like the akhas leader @Cyrus does. Anyways. I’m done with this topic. I can’t take it anymore o_O

CaliTedesse

VIP
I don’t hate them at all. But I don’t believe in defending them constantly or praising them like the akhas leader @Cyrus does. Anyways. I’m done with this topic. I can’t take it anymore o_O
This was just temporary and so many people chimped out walle waa yaab.

tumal

hyde
Sxb all Somali tribes claimed Arab ancestry, this is the Somali pedigree, some went even further and Arabized their genealogy completely.

View attachment 106900

View attachment 106901
what kind of mental gynmantics do you have to do to believe this? It's the other way around, they came from us. Arabs are subhuman sand monkeys.. why would you ever want to be associated with an inferior race when you're part of the masterrace (Somali Race)?

CaliTedesse

VIP
what kind of mental gynmantics do you have to do to believe this? It's the other way around, they came from us. Arabs are subhuman sand monkeys.. why would you ever want to be associated with an inferior race when you're part of the masterrace (Somali Race)?
Negro get the hell away from me with your masterrace crap you cunug who just came out of his diapers. Who said I believed in it. Masterrace kulaha. Wallahi I'm shouting. Man said masterrace. Are you gaal or something? There is no masterrace.

There are no inferior races.

Somalis have an inferiority complex to Arabs.

They find racism where there is none. They create ideas about what Arabs think about them. They ignore all of history.

tumal

hyde
Negro get the hell away from me with your masterrace crap you cunug who just came out of his diapers. Who said I believed in it. Masterrace kulaha. Wallahi I'm shouting. Man said masterrace. Are you gaal or something? There is no masterrace.
Somalis are the master race and the sooner you drop the arab larp you'll realize to love your people ad culture. The UAE and Qatar are responsible for destabilizing Somalia, they've funded terrorist groups and causes more terrorist attacks in Somalia then any Somali has. It's an open secret you sandnigger lovers need to accept.

Arabs are backwards savages who struck oil by pure luck, they have innate subhuman traits and lack empathy. Every """arab""" innovation was done by a Greek or Persian who happened to be muslim. I pray one day Iran or China nukes the gulf countries and wipe the plague of arabs off planet earth.

Trending

Latest posts