Abdullahi Yusuf believed Siad barre was responsible for the assination of sharmarke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Assassinated the Somali President in October 1969 The Cold War, the Clan Connection or the Coup.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

The only real culprit was either 'issa mahmoud' general abshir using ali saleban animosity and giving the dirty work to do is very possible, because we don't get along with issa mahmoud, my father face turns so angry when he hears about those riyooles dominating garowe when he knew what they were when he was a child, waxba lama waydin jirin buu yirahda, caanaha keliya bay keeni jireen for magalada garowe as they were wild ass motherfuckers.

There is real animosity between issa mahmoud and osman mahmoud and as you can see it's the issa mahmoud once again backing farah ali shire an ali saleban radio garowe is promoting like there is no tommorow kkkkk, only to ball bust osman mahmoud so it's possible they also did that using general abshir an issa mahmoud and hired the ali saleban gun-man to kill sharmarke, I pass nothing by these niggas. Notice they used to riot and go mad when cade muse was in presidential palace, no word when abdillahi was there, and they are silent under gaas. I bet you they start causing trouble again when osman mahmoud is president and if they do, I suggest the osman mahmoud si fican haloo karbasho waa niman ka cuqdadaysan ma arag, even ali saleban run ahanti wa dad gob ah.

Omar mahmoud are tight and we have good relationship with them. Remember when them niggas came to qardho with their fake ass voting booths so they can fudge the results for farole to win kkkk? It was qardho who responded back and we kicked them out of the town. Any osman mahmoud who needs info on issa riyoole just buzz us, we know these niggas well and can ensure they are broken down.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
This is my firs time coming across this wow. if this is true than wtf. this is crazy. walahi i always thaught it was a open and shut case. anyways no clan bashing and no insulting please. lets talk about this. who thinks siad barre was behind this. and wow hawiya refused to give him a national burial. thats bull. @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Armadillo @Farm Equipment @Abdalla @Poets
Did MSB know it was coming?Surely.
Did he try to do anything to stop it? No why would he? The army was going to come to power that was in his interest.
Was he the main organizer and planner? Most likely not.
Was there a hidden hand (KGB) in the plot and assassination? Surely.

This is just my opinion from what I’ve heard throughout my lifetime only Allah knows best our predecessors knew how to keep secrets better than us

Farm

VIP
This is my firs time coming across this wow. if this is true than wtf. this is crazy. walahi i always thaught it was a open and shut case. anyways no clan bashing and no insulting please. lets talk about this. who thinks siad barre was behind this. and wow hawiya refused to give him a national burial. thats bull. @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Armadillo @Farm Equipment @Abdalla @Poets

Interesting find and thanks for sharing. I’ve always believed we shouldn’t be a single country and this is more proof.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
A laangaab terrorist Cali saleeban bastard assassinated president abdirashid cal sharmarke siad barre had nothing to do with it cause Cali saleeban are jealous of cismaan maxamud that’s why till this day Cali saleeban are mostly terrorist sympathisers in qandala illahay naarta haku foogeeyo

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Only a person who stood to gain from the assassination is a realistic culprit. Neither Ina Abshir Haamaan nor C/risaaq would have gained anything since they left their posts prior.

Afweyne could have been behind it since we already know he is power hungry. Muuse Boqor is also a culprit, he never had the chance to be a minister after 1959 and the fact that he tried to bribe his way into the Presidents seat despite him being a clan leader and not an educated politician is very suspect.

They refused him a burial because a kinsman of theirs was refused a burial in Qardho in the same year and had to be flown to Xamar. C/rashiid was finally given a burial after Cigaal paid off the Murursade.

Hawiye had no issue with C/rashiid, many voted for him in 1967 and we are his reer abti.

Only a person who stood to gain from the assassination is a realistic culprit. Neither Ina Abshir Haamaan nor C/risaaq would have gained anything since they left their posts prior.

Afweyne could have been behind it since we already know he is power hungry. Muuse Boqor is also a culprit, he never had the chance to be a minister after 1959 and the fact that he tried to bribe his way into the Presidents seat despite him being a clan leader and not an educated politician is very suspect.

They refused him a burial because a kinsman of theirs was refused a burial in Qardho in the same year and had to be flown to Xamar. C/rashiid was finally given a burial after Cigaal paid off the Murursade.

Hawiye had no issue with C/rashiid, many voted for him in 1967 and we are his reer abti.
Yeah, his mother was hawiye his death is a mystery I think Barre was behind it along with the USSR, we should have stayed democratic and allied with the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts