Abdullahi Duli has been fired by Farmaajo for supporting Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Screw the Palestinians. Tell me where I can line up for shekels?

If the Saudis themselves are allying with Israel who are we postering for?

One call from Netenyahu could get our arms embargo revoked.

At the same time the Arabs are doing all they can to keep Somalia down.

In the past 28 years of Somali civil war I didn't once see Syrian support.
Gulf Arabs are scum but Syria is not one of them. They were the only country in the Arab League to take Somalis in and offer them the same rights as their own citizens. Bashar Al Asaad's father was good to us.

Besides, Israel has done nothing for us either. I see no point in supporting them without us getting something major out of it. Discussions like that should be held by the President and Prime Minister with Netanyahu, not a rogue civil servant on Twitter. Maybe we can come to a workable arrangement.

But on this matter, there can be no negotiation. What Israel does with the Palestinians is one thing, but their annexation of Syria's sovereign territory is another matter entirely.

Cultivating a relationship with Israel doesn't mean giving them a free pass on everything and joining them in their Zionist cult.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It’s important to remember to always be on the right side of xaq. The gulf nations and Saudi are now pro occupation. That doesn’t mean it’s now suddenly ok to join in on the oppression. Thanks to the Somali Dowlad for making their stance clear :)

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Gulf Arabs are scum but Syria is not one of them. They were the only country in the Arab League to take Somalis in and offer them the same rights as their own citizens. Bashar Al Asaad's father was good to us.

Besides, Israel has done nothing for us either. I see no point in supporting them without us getting something major out of it. Discussions like that should be held by the President and Prime Minister with Netanyahu, not a rogue civil servant on Twitter. Maybe we can come to a workable arrangement.

But on this matter, there can be no negotiation. What Israel does with the Palestinians is one thing, but their annexation of Syria's sovereign territory is another matter entirely.

Cultivating a relationship with Israel doesn't mean giving them a free pass on everything and joining them in their Zionist cult.
Well said i been saying this

I agree!

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

That would we the case if we were on equal footings.

We don't have any enmity with Israel and they are much easier to influence than the US or the other major global powers.

Out if the tiny powers we could possibly influence Israel is the only one with the pull with those big powers.

We don't have to go all Zionist but at the same time we shouldn't publicly take an anti Israel stance.

Just a tiny bit of compromise would go a long way with Israel.

Like the UN vote on the Golan heights the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.