Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
D2-YtrwX4AE3o1G

D2-YtrrWoAA3-ES

D2-YtryW0AAuQlR

This nacas was whining about Palestine while Israel was annexing Syrian land, a country that we were once allied with.

But it gets worse...
D2-aV7wWwAE0kS4

This odey was a full blown Zionist!
:faysalwtf:

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Screw the Palestinians. Tell me where I can line up for shekels?

If the Saudis themselves are allying with Israel who are we postering for?

One call from Netenyahu could get our arms embargo revoked.

At the same time the Arabs are doing all they can to keep Somalia down.

In the past 28 years of Somali civil war I didn't once see Syrian support.

I really do feel sorry for the palestinians.
That land is lost and will never get back to Arab hands.. Now the question should be how can they be helped in a post Palestine future? The yahuud have every Arab nation on lock, politically militarily and economically.. By building a relationship with Israeli we might be able to mediate a peace deal or somewhat have an influence on the way they get treated by the Jewish state. Anyway what can be achieved by boycotting the jews and screaming free Palestine? Does that makes us better Muslims? Or proud Arabs?

Screw the Palestinians. Tell me where I can line up for shekels?

If the Saudis themselves are allying with Israel who are we postering for?

One call from Netenyahu could get our arms embargo revoked.

At the same time the Arabs are doing all they can to keep Somalia down.

In the past 28 years of Somali civil war I didn't once see Syrian support.

thumb_down_2_small.png

Here's your qashin rating in comment form bastaryahow.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
thumb_down_2_small.png

Here's your qashin rating in comment form bastaryahow.

I don't care for your opinion. Can you help fix our geopolitical issues? :camby:

Nope & neither can the Arabs or Turks.

Would go down to Jerusalem, wear their tiny caps and bless their wall if it meant we could start importing attack helicopters and heavy artillery.:hillarybiz:

CaliTedesse

I ❀️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Dumb tweets rather shouldve said those things behind closed curtains

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
I don't care for your opinion. Can you help fix our geopolitical issues? :camby:

Would go down to Jerusalem, wear their tiny caps and bless their wall if it meant we could start importing attack helicopters and heavy artillery.:hillarybiz:

You want do what???

:tacky:

With whose money and for what army?

The SNA is corrupt, incompetent and underfunded. The current administration can't pay the salaries of an already underpaid "army" and you want to buy fucking attack helicopters.

Get back to reality.

:westbrookwtf:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
You want do what???

:tacky:

With whose money and for what army?

The SNA is corrupt, incompetent and underfunded. The current administration can't pay the salaries of an already underpaid "army" and you want to buy fucking attack helicopters.

Get back to reality.

:westbrookwtf:

Why hasn't the civil war ended in Somalia by now?

Ever asked yourself that question?

With an arms embargo there will never be a dominant force that could consolidate all of Somalia.

Most wars quickly end as there'll be a winner.

However without weapons everyone will be on the same playing field and hence the war will continue forever.

SNA is corrupt because there was never a plan to liberate the south from Al Shabaab anyways.

FGS & AMISON are interested in keeping the status quo.

However if there were some decent weapons around then an enterprising general or warlord might decide to use those weapons to arm himself and attempt a coup.

The moment you have a single faction in Somalia able to foster enough force to scare the other warlords into submission is the day we get our country back.

I bet the moment they remove the arms embargo those warlords won't even bother to fight for it.

They'll be on the first flight to London or Buffalo NY with their ill-gotten gains.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
The moment you have a single faction in Somalia able to foster enough force to scare the other warlords into submission is the day we get our country back.

That moment isn't now. Lifting the arms embargo will only add flames to the fire. Just be glad that is here.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer

upload_2019-3-31_9-45-11.jpeg

What an idiot

He's an employee of the Federal government and tweets things are against the stance of his employers.

A private citizen can publicly say whatever they want but not an active gov employee

Somalis n their diarrhoea mouths :bell:

when is mr 1991, warlords and other corrupt mofos getting fired? somalis are xoolo more triggered by this than what happens in ugandishu one guy even wants this guy dead wtf!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts